Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

289 Bugs (23 fixed)(5 may be fixed)

General_Durandal

Idk if someone allready posted/reported this, but i experienced this bug the first time ever. Made a record.

Spoiler

I kept beeing replaced over and over again for several minutes until i decided to restart the mission. Maybe it' s an important information that this happened in a Sortie Mission.

28 minutes ago, Cpl_Jigsore said:

Idk if someone allready posted/reported this, but i experienced this bug the first time ever. Made a record.

Reveal hidden contents

I kept beeing replaced over and over again for several minutes until i decided to restart the mission. Maybe it' s an important information that this happened in a Sortie Mission.

Where are you? what are you doing? what is happening?

I was doing a sortie mission on uranus, sry thought that was aknowledgeable from the record^^ I tried to swim through a underwaterpassage to just follow my teammate but no matter where i was able to get to (almost reached then end of said passage) i got replaced/spawned as the fountain/spring started.

~95 Enemies can trigger their own alarms in Sabotage missions.
I got through the lasers without touching one, but the enemies that saw me passed through the lasers and triggered the alarm.

~96 Sometimes when trying to hack a console, the hacking mini-game doesn't show, leaving you stuck in the hacking animation.
You can press Esc to get out of the animation loop, but every time you use an ability you will go back into the animation loop.

Update 22.10.0 fixed the following.

Bug 5, Vomvalists often drop no cores.

Might have fixed bug 43, Sometimes will join a squad not doing a bounty when entering the plains with a bounty selected.

Might have fixed bug 28, When entering the plains with a Bounty started, the bounty doesn't start.

Might have fixed bug 4, Sometimes you'll get a bounty failed message when entering the plains. 

Might have fixed bug 93, Receiving a daily tribute Affinity Booster Negates your Sortie Affinity Booster.

Number 10 is not a bug. It is made that way since day and night in the plains is real-time and is shared with all players
and there are things you could only access exclusively at day or at night (e.g. certain fishes, Eidolon Teralysts, Vomvalysts, Lures, etc.).
But maybe if they would allow pause in solo mode, they should/would make it with time still moving but everything else halted.

Edited by Alevosia

4 hours ago, Alevosia said:

Number 10 is not a bug. It is made that way since day and night in the plains is real-time and is shared with all players
and there are things you could only access exclusively at day or at night (e.g. certain fishes, Eidolon Teralysts, Vomvalysts, Lures, etc.).
But maybe if they would allow pause in solo mode, they should/would make it with time still moving but everything else halted.

Time between the plains and Cetus is broken anyway, so it wouldn't effect Cetus.
(it being night in the plains when entering Cetus, but it's day time in Cetus, or visversa)

Limbo is proof that enemies and stuff can be stopped without stopping time.

If a game as old as Morrowind can do it, (stop entities without stopping time-flow)
Warframe can do it better.

~102 the new strange quest - simaris  scanning target not apearing in the quest - Lancer.

I did like 20 missions to find the target and looked in every nook and crany and the target does not apear at all. I checked the walkthrough in case I do someting wrong. I don't get the cephalon chat at the beginning to say the target is in this mission, no trail and no target. Spend like hours trying to find this and nothing. Anybody can help?  Tried restarting game and nothing helps.

5 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Time between the plains and Cetus is broken anyway, so it wouldn't effect Cetus.
(it being night in the plains when entering Cetus, but it's day time in Cetus, or visversa)

Limbo is proof that enemies and stuff can be stopped without stopping time.

If a game as old as Morrowind can do it, (stop entities without stopping time-flow)
Warframe can do it better.

Still not a bug since it's deliberately made that way.