Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Future? Increased Operator Customization

BarettaPrime

I'm not sure what the figures are as far as the awareness of the operators so I'll say [SPOILERS] just in case.

Now, with the introduction of the operator, I understand the realism of having this kid that originally spent most of their life in an induced sleep/coma appear to be emaciated upon first emerging. However, since our precious operators were forced to stop being potatoes after The War Within and even more so with The Plains of Eidolon, I believe it may be high time our operators grow to be as diverse from one another as the Warframes they command. Look, all of that running around hunting Kaiju-Sized Sentients and eating those protein rich Ostron meals will have to have some kind of effect on the body right? What I'm saying is, a little further Operator customization may be in order? Maybe some sliders that morph their bodies similar to the "face combining" feature? I know the "Children of the Void" aesthetic will be ruined if they look too mature, but have you seen today's young adults? At the very least, none of them are the same height.

With the addition of areas where we can see other players operators, would it not be interesting to add one extra tidbit to further individualize player experience rather than continue to display an array of slightly modified clones? why not vary the height and development of these people that have been "awake" for nearly 2 years?