Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe.Market Pay to Win?

Voltage

9 minutes ago, Kazaf said:

Just create an in-game auction house and BOOM, problem solved. Have no idea why DE is refusing to take that step even after 7+ years of development 

Steve was talking about it on one of devstreams, from what I understood and remember he wants players to be more involved in trading. He doesn't want it to become web spreadsheet (or in-game streadsheet). I guess people are online more this way, since trading takes way longer. I can't remember exactly what he said but it was something like this.

Edited by -Trey-

This community is weird. People will find anything to whine about, and they'll find a group of people to support their whining.

warframe.market now operates like probably thousands of already existing directory services with promoted listings and it is far more user friendly that what came before.

15 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I understand Warframe.Market is a 3rd party side that is not tied to Digital Extremes.

I am making this topic as it is very concerning the route it takes. They introduced a reputation system, as well as extra features who pay the website using Patreon. This is quite annoying as trading should not have advantages to being a paying customer, and also list based on your reputation. Reputation can be earned from bonuses for being a Patreon, as well as reviews. I want to know everyone's thoughts on where this site is going as it is concerning that the largest 3rd party trading site for this game is Pay2Win and gives an advantage for people who pay to the website. I also trade mostly in chat, so this does not affect me too much. I am thinking about those that will miss sales because someone has higher reputation from paying to the site and being prioritized higher on the list. Let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Simply put by @-dicht.Goko-:

Here is an image if you are not familiar with the recent changes the website has undergone:

6ff6e6017d5ba0a475bedb91b60ba98e.png

I honestly just use it to browse sellers then just message them in game. People are always nice about it. No one ever says "but you have to go Thro the market."

I also use it to check in not being ripped off in maroos bazaar.

My buyers perspective.

I always use maroo to sell.

16 hours ago, -dicht.Heartbreaker- said:

Main issue with this website, this is what used by 99% of WF community instead of tradechat

How long have Traders asked for Auction House or Trading Post/Board? How long has DE refused this common sense addition?

If I could post an item for sale and forget about it I'd trade. I'm not sitting in chat half the night.

Can you blame people for looking at third party solutions?

8 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

How long have Traders asked for Auction House or Trading Post/Board? How long has DE refused this common sense addition?

If I could post an item for sale and forget about it I'd trade. I'm not sitting in chat half the night.

I've addressed this already a few pages ago. 

Link

Edited by -dicht.Goko-

2 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

You realize an auction house would be broken in-game, right? DE isn’t going to add an Auction House, at all because it would also be abused.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX