Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven.market - A dedicated Riven trading website

Cerbion

Hey Tenno,

After 7 weeks of work, I finally want to release my passion project "Riven.market" to everyone.

If you want to have a quick peek of how it looks, go here: https://imgur.com/a/jqJmd

Spoiler

HUZ34Rd.jpgmRyzl7W.jpg

I also created a reddit post to share it with the warframe community, you can find it here: https://redd.it/79zdxd

I really dislike trading rivens... and I think it's because the current trading system ingame (the chat) isn't really suited for the random nature and in what quantities those rivens are being sold nowadays, and since there was no good alternative (at the time) for this, me and my girlfriend created our own. We put quite a bit of work in our spare time into this, and while there is still a lot of stuff to add and do, I feel like its time to share it and have more people testing it and giving feedback.

So please, be my guest, try the website out, share your thoughts, suggestions and ideas here! (or on reddit)

If you find any bugs, you can post them here for the time being, I will add more ways of communicating those things in the near future.

Also Note; This is only for PC and really only developed for modern Firefox and Chrome, if you use something else: let me know if you have any issues, we want to include all major browsers at some point (yes that includes you IE!). And we are also working on making it look decent and functional on mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones so stay tuned for that, in the meantime, I wish you all happy halloween!

Update:

Spoiler

v1.0.1 (31. Oct 2017)

• changed the profile link to be either "profile" or your ign
  • temporarely made the weapon filter box into a regular browser driven selectbox (should be faster and allow typing for weapon finding)
  • reduced max items per page to 30 (for now) and added pagination to the top of the list page
  • a few minor fixes/tweaks

v1.0.2 (01. Nov 2017)

• removed halloween headline from the landing page
  • added a "clear" button in /list to quickly reset all applied filters
  • list is now sorted (only by default) to show latest entered riven first
  • max price is now a textfield
  • fixed visuals for chrome and opera to be less blurry
  • fixed long usernames crunching the whole list
  • a few more minor tweaks, mostly visually

v1.0.3 (02. Nov 2017)

• fixed /list sorting not being able to switch between Ascending and descending
  • tweaked backgrounds to be less disturbing
  • possible fixes towards Riven-creation-bug
  • fixed weapon names display underscores instead of spaces
  • overhauled pagination and its looks
  • minor tweaks to visibility and space efficiency, mostly on /list

v1.0.4 (03. Nov 2017)

• finally fixed Riven-creation-bug
  • tweaked list visuals to work with new elements
  • added pagination to the top of profile
  • fixed weird price clipping in profile
  • replaced stat selectbox with new experimental stat-tag selector (should be way faster now!)
  • overall small improvements on site layout

v1.0.5 (04. Nov 2017)

• fixed Rerolls not getting saved correctly
  • added ability to edit your riven's rank, mastery requirement and cycles in the profile
  • increased maxitems per page in profile to 20 (from 5)
  • added ability to set a platform (currently does not affect market or rivens, just preperations for upcoming additions)
  • fixed profile weapon names having underscores
  • fixed some style issues with some cells and columns
  • improved stat selector and fixed typo
  • updated landing page with the new list icon and tweaked texts to be shorter for the buttons
  • minor visual tweaks

Upcoming

Planned for v1.1:

• Detailled Search
  • List with negative stat filter option
  • more login methods
  • better mobile support
  • ETA: 10th Nov 2017

~ Cerbion

Edited by Cerbion

23 minutes ago, unrealityCatalyst said:

Awesome so far, but just a small issue on my end; It's saying I need to login when I go to put a Riven up for sale, but I'm already logged in.

Edit: NVM, just needed to reload the page

Eh yeah logging reloading the page currently is required for the "restricted" content to be seen, But those little QoL things are going to improve as we work on the site :)

the "All Weapons" drop down menu is a bit hard to navigate, i suggest adding a simple letter searCh navigation, example by typing "D" the drop down list will automatiCally move to the "Daikyu" entry (first entry using D as the first letter)

Edit - looks like the letter searCh works in sell riven feature, but i Cant do it on the "all weapons" drop down

Great job btw, keep it up 

Edited by PhantomCrosz

6 minutes ago, PhantomCrosz said:

the "All Weapons" drop down menu is a bit hard to navigate, i suggest adding a simple letter searCh navigation, example by typing "D" the drop down list will automatiCally move to the "Daikyu" entry (first entry using D as the first letter)

Yes I do agree with you there, the selectbox there is still being developed to allow for more functionalities down the road (such as images or disposition icons, multiselection like for the stats, etc). So yes totally right, there should and is going to be a smooth experience to just type letters and find your weapon asap. Thanks for the feedback though!

1 hour ago, Nakrast said:

This works fine on Microsoft Edge.
Also isn't there a PM user option yet? Would be useful imo.

Good to know, I tried Edge and it looked decent, but you never know..

PM feature isn't something we really thought about, as we kind of seperated user data and riven data, but maybe if more people request it we will add it at some point, I don't see a reason why not. (it's just not something important so it might take a while until we get other things done first)

v1.0.3 (02. Nov 2017)

• fixed /list sorting not being able to switch between Ascending and descending
  • tweaked backgrounds to be less disturbing
  • possible fixes towards Riven-creation-bug
  • fixed weapon names display underscores instead of spaces
  • overhauled pagination and its looks
  • minor tweaks to visibility and space efficiency, mostly on /list

v1.0.4 (03. Nov 2017)

• finally fixed Riven-creation-bug
  • tweaked list visuals to work with new elements
  • added pagination to the top of profile
  • fixed weird price clipping in profile
  • replaced stat selectbox with new experimental stat-tag selector (should be way faster now!)
  • overall small improvements on site layout

Upcoming

Planned for v1.1:

• Detailled Search
  • List with negative stat filter option
  • more login methods
  • better mobile support
  • ETA: 10th Nov 2017

v1.0.5 (04. Nov 2017)

• fixed Rerolls not getting saved correctly
  • added ability to edit your riven's rank, mastery requirement and cycles in the profile
  • increased maxitems per page in profile to 20 (from 5)
  • added ability to set a platform (currently does not affect market or rivens, just preperations for upcoming additions)
  • fixed profile weapon names having underscores
  • fixed some style issues with some cells and columns
  • improved stat selector and fixed typo
  • updated landing page with the new list icon and tweaked texts to be shorter for the buttons
  • minor visual tweaks

• 2 months later...