Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe support

Nichorasu

I have a feeling that the warframe support really doesnt give a crap when it comes to helping people. I sent in about 7 tickets to help me with my negative balance which I have provided 100% proof that I never did a chargeback, or even could file a charge back. All I've been getting is automated messages from the support area 100% of the time its bugging me when Warframe is the only game I play atm and coming home to not being able to play this and waiting days and hours "hoping" for someone to email me about the bug. I watched some videos that the support team really doesnt give a single F*** when it comes to helping players. I just want to discuss this with other people if they had the same problem.

Support with any game will take time. It's not just Warframe, albeit it is known that the support for Warframe is on the slow side.

You have to remember, you're not the only person that support is helping. It also helps that you check that they're open at the time, since they don't check tickets around the clock. It even says they're open from 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday. Wait a few days, they're human too.

2 hours ago, Nichorasu said:

I have a feeling that the warframe support really doesnt give a crap when it comes to helping people. I sent in about 7 tickets to help me with my negative balance which I have provided 100% proof that I never did a chargeback, or even could file a charge back. All I've been getting is automated messages from the support area 100% of the time its bugging me when Warframe is the only game I play atm and coming home to not being able to play this and waiting days and hours "hoping" for someone to email me about the bug. I watched some videos that the support team really doesnt give a single F*** when it comes to helping players. I just want to discuss this with other people if they had the same problem.

Is it a bug? Or did you go buy some naughty plat from a naughty site?

Telling you sent 7 tickets immediately profiles you as someone who's not very cooperative with the customer service.

Send one ticket, be polite and explain your situation and how you'd like it to be solved - it's not any harder than that.