Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In solo mode allow you to pick up to four relics.

(PSN)Croewe

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

You planning on burning all 4 Relics each time or expecting to keep the other 3 until you roll exactly what you want?

You burn all four at once. It's a fair tradeoff imo for being able to farm more effiently in solo mode.

Edited by (PS4)Chris_Robet

Lore reason: Relics take 10 reactant to open, wouldn't make sense to open 4 with the same amount, and wouldn't be possible to gather 40 reactant in the short time span given in Endless missions. 

Real reason: Warframe is designed with a coop group in mind, it's unlikely that they will add a solo benefit when the same benefit is available to coop groups. Doing so would go against the mission statement of the game, but it would also cause less people to play in groups, which wouldn't be good for the community.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)Chris_Robet said:

I can't remember DE ever saying this. Can you please provide an example of them saying that?

I am pretty sure they did, but as much as I wish I had both the time and energy to sit though old Dev Streams or their personal Twitter feeds to find it (because that is where they would have said it), I don't have the time or energy to do so. That aside, it is blatantly obvious. Since they obviously intend for it to be One Relic Per Player Per Round, it is clear that they do not want a solo player opening up multiple relics on their own. Employing very basic logic and reasoning skills results in the conclusion that they only intend for a group of 4 to open 4 relics at once and that playing in a group is an advantage when it comes to hunting for specific pieces.

Edited by Ceryk

5 hours ago, TzXtetriC said:

I would rather be able to carry x4 relics and at the end it opens like 4 player and choose 1 of the 4 rewards it drops

That's what the OP pretty much is asking.

I would be cool with it. Sure you get more efficient at seeking parts, but you also burn up your relics at double, triple or quad the rate you would if you cracked one by one or played in a group.

2 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

I would be cool with it. Sure you get more efficient at seeking parts, but you also burn up your relics at double, triple or quad the rate you would if you cracked one by one or played in a group.

look at it this way, its a way to use the relics you have from long time ago that you never touch and renew them for new ones bought or farmed. And a way to get rid of void traces

6 hours ago, Nazrethim said:

Exactly one of the big reasons. I was sitting on massive piles of keys when the relic system dropped and an option to burn them faster would be great.