Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is 1 Thing Wrong With The New WF Market

GinKenshin

guys....

I thought when you update a website you're suppose to make it better, but there's something wrong with WF market 2.0.....

Spoiler

j9EleQl.jpg

Who on earth thought this is acceptable? 

LOOK BROTHERS.......NO %$#!!!!!!

They need to fix this asap, this stupid search bar is the most important part(s) of that awesome picture. seriously if they don't do something about this I won't use WF market anymore XD

Thank you! (yes this is a joke post, but it's kinda real, can you move the bar a little? or maybe adjust the picture? XD) 

9 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

guys....

I thought when you update a website you're suppose to make it better, but there's something wrong with WF market 2.0.....

Reveal hidden contents

j9EleQl.jpg

Who on earth thought this is acceptable? 

LOOK BROTHERS.......NO %$#!!!!!!

They need to fix this asap, this stupid search bar is the most important part(s) of that awesome picture. seriously if they don't do something about this I won't use WF market anymore XD

Thank you! (yes this is a joke post, but it's kinda real, can you move the bar a little? or maybe adjust the picture? XD) 

So your issue is that the bar is too... 'in the middle"?

Scroll wheel is to complex? you know it moves when you scroll right? and has a nifty set selection area now?

Not sure what is suppose to be needing a fix... Because you're go vague...

3 hours ago, Carnage2K4 said:

It's not really a joke if it's not funny...
It's basically just s#!t that should be in off topic posted in general because some1 can't forum wiv ders hed rite...

I prefer discussions of cleavage vs salt.