Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Tribute

RayneCoat

9 minutes ago, RayneCoat said:

Will there ever be an option to pay for Daily Tribute Milestone Rewards once they have been unlocked by the community?
Asking someone to wait a minimum of 2 years for an interesting weapon/mod seems like torture.

I know how you feel, I'm only at about 200 days and I'm a founder with roughly 1,000 hours give or take. I don't think they want to let you pay plat for daily tribute. A compensation for days not logged before the system was put in place would be nice though. Hint hint. It's quite annoying seeing all these interesting weapons put in log in rewards that I'll have to wait years to get even though I've been here from the start.

DE has said there will be no way to pay your way to catch up.

7 hours ago, NecroPed said:

I know how you feel, I'm only at about 200 days and I'm a founder with roughly 1,000 hours give or take. I don't think they want to let you pay plat for daily tribute. A compensation for days not logged before the system was put in place would be nice though. Hint hint. It's quite annoying seeing all these interesting weapons put in log in rewards that I'll have to wait years to get even though I've been here from the start.

If this compensation were 1:1, every player who had any real play time before it was revamped would have everything. If it weren't 1:1 there would be riots and pitchforks in the streets.