Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas weapons

(PSN)LuciCorvusXIII

Question

7 answers to this question

Once you guys (consoles) get it the Astilla is really good...and doesnt even need to be modded for gas as it has its own small aoe slugs.

As of right now? if all your concerned about is spreading spores, the Arca Plasmor is also a good choice (its also a slug style). There really arnt many high damage weapons that can make use of Gas effectively, Lanka could be one, but again, afaik you guys dont have the buffs that (and the other snipers) got (comes with U22). The Burston Prime with the Arbiters of Hexis Syndicate mod can help with its Gas proc, as well as the Telos Akbolto and Telos Boltor. I THINK any thrown weapon with Concealed Explosives can also help (Secondary weapons)

cant help too much regarding Mag as i rarely, if ever, use her.

Edited by Kalvorax

Javlok, Lanka, Lex, Vaykor Marelok, Scourge. You're kinda asking different things here though. For magnetize Lanka is perfect for example, while for spores Lanka would just kill right away.

Pox or hikou with concealed explosive is absolutely perfect.

Edited by Asdryu

Thanks for the replies

I would use Lanka but I don't think its really good for anything other than long range and sniping(if that's the weapon in thinking of) also I don't really have the mods or time to out into mods for shotguns

I don't mind seperate weapons for each situations just something that is high damaging enough to be useful for anything outside of spreading spores and magnetize

But I know gas spreads spores very well

And that gas is very effective for dots inside the magnetize bubble 

18 hours ago, (PS4)HailOblivion said:

What are high damaging primary and secondary weapons for gas damage without riven mods, I'm looking for something that can be good at spreading saryn spores

The obvious choices are the ignis and torrid.  For secondaries I also like the hikou prime with concealed explosives.