Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaro's Maximum Health Potential?

TitanInDesolation

Question

Just now, krc473 said:

My mistake on the gladiator mod.

As far as I am aware, you have never been able to inflict radiation procs on yourself. I have not seen this changed. I have also not been able to do it (have not tried in a while). I will test this again though.

It's quite difficult, because inflicting self damage is rather dangerous, but riven mods make it less dangerous with the right stats (negative base damage). Ogris is the best choice because of it's high status chance. The easiest way to inflict self radiation damage is by walking through a void laser. You'll feel it dude.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

It's quite difficult, because inflicting self damage is rather dangerous, but riven mods make it less dangerous with the right stats (negative base damage). Ogris is the best choice because of it's high status chance. The easiest way to inflict self radiation damage is by walking through a void laser. You'll feel it dude.

Ideally I would like evidence of this (I will test it also). But as far as I can tell you still cannot prof radiation on yourself.

Self-damage cannot cause Confusion

Taken from wikia 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Radiation

21 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Ideally I would like evidence of this (I will test it also). But as far as I can tell you still cannot prof radiation on yourself.

Self-damage cannot cause Confusion

Taken from wikia 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Radiation

Well I don't have my console with me, but I have a video from long ago where I procced myself with radiation using sancti castanas and killing teammates. This was back when syndicates first came out and I wanted to be a total doutche. If this is on the wiki, then there's gotta be something to it. Either the wiki is wrong, or they have changed this since that video. Or I may have encountered a bug . I haven't done this combo in forever, thus forgive me if my info is out-of-date, but even if, I assume that void lasers still proc radiation right? Radiation Sorties should still do too right? Then I think my combo should still work, just hop into the void.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

sancti castanas

I have these, I will test it when I get a chance.

I tried it with normal Castanas right when they came out. I could not rad proc myself. I too wanted to assist the enemies and murder my team.

Edited by krc473
Typos, got to love autocorrect.

19 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I have these, I will test it when I get a chance.

I tried it with normal Castanas right when they came out. I could not rad proc myself. I too wanted to assist the enemies and murder my team.

tell me the verdict when you can, because I'm also interested to know if it isn't possible anymore. If it isn't then I guess void it is, but if it is, then do as the post says. 

11 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Chroma? Yea.

Most of the damage eaters in the game have pros and cons.

Inaros and Chroma are highly susceptible to Puncture, Toxic and Bleed procs though Bleeds can be mostly taken care of with a mod. Mesa is very durable with 32k - 50k eHP but she can't deal with radial damage so a single Napalm will ruin her day. and other frames like Nidus, Rhino, Nekros and Trinity who don't have these direct weaknesses rely heavily on buff management. I just tend to think of Armor damage reduction as unreliable because it's weaknesses are something the player has little control over.

not chroma i mean the augment for iron skin

3 hours ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

tell me the verdict when you can, because I'm also interested to know if it isn't possible anymore. If it isn't then I guess void it is, but if it is, then do as the post says. 

I tried to inflict a rad proc on myself. I chucked 300 Sancti Castanas, I could not rad myself. I could proc Viral and Electric on every single self hit. But never rad.

Build I used. I ran with Extinguished Dragon Key and 75% reduction Bless.
uJpNYiU.png

Edited by krc473

12 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Chroma? Yea.

Most of the damage eaters in the game have pros and cons.

Inaros and Chroma are highly susceptible to Puncture, Toxic and Bleed procs though Bleeds can be mostly taken care of with a mod. Mesa is very durable with 32k - 50k eHP but she can't deal with radial damage so a single Napalm will ruin her day. and other frames like Nidus, Rhino, Nekros and Trinity who don't have these direct weaknesses rely heavily on buff management. I just tend to think of Armor damage reduction as unreliable because it's weaknesses are something the player has little control over.

This is one thing that I hate about warframe armor and iron skin. It's all ferrite, which is arguably the weakest armor. Toxin, Puncture, and Corrosive shred chroma because he's an armor based warframe, which means corpus are a nightmare for him. He's best used vs. grineer and infested, who are impact and slash based. When it comes to corpus and infested, even rhino suffers because tar-mutalist moas shred iron skin like there's no tomorrow, even with my god build. And Toxic Ancients give chargers a huge damage boost to my iron skin. Most corpus weapons deal primarily puncture damage, which also does crazy damage to my ironskin. I think that warframes should have a separate armor class that has no weaknesses or resistances. I know blast damage resistance is good, but honestly a fair trade is A. Armor had it's own class with no modifiers. B. Iron Skin and Warding Halo also receive health with no weakness/resistances.

EDIT: key note a god build chroma will still beat a god build inaros because even with half my chroma's armor, I still get 89k EHp. Inaros can only get 22385 maxed out completely decked on solo with all armor and health mods in place. Even with Quick Thinking and Primed Flow, I only get up to 26125 EHp. Mesa beats this and reflects rockets, but will lose out against melee guys and aoe. Dark Horse Mirage can however beat most these people with only Vitality and Primed Vigor on, pulling out 34048 EHp if staying in the dark.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

13 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I tried to inflict a rad proc on myself. I chucked 300 Sancti Castanas, I could not rad myself. I could proc Viral and Electric on every single self hit. But never rad.

Hide contents

Build I used. I ran with Extinguished Dragon Key and 75% reduction Bless.
uJpNYiU.png

well damn, into the void it is. But the premise still stands, but have it in the void lol

Thank you so much for testing this. Once I get my console back, I'll upload that video for you to see that fun I use to have

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

well damn, into the void it is. But the premise still stands, but have it in the void lol

Thank you so much for testing this. Once I get my console back, I'll upload that video for you to see that fun I use to have

I mean, there is radiation sorties...

So, if they pop up, you can try it there too. 

(or, just to Ash BS build...)