Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hoti-to's Ember Alternative Skin

lexrazor

With all the talk and criticism following the release of Ember's Vermilion Deluxe skin we can't really dismiss the idea that the community has the power to create themselves. Tennogen has given us the opportunity to lay our hands on incredible creations such as Flaven's Graxx series or Hitsu San's and Rekkou's skins and helmets. DE will always have their two cents about what they will want to put in the game but the Warframe Workshop gives all the other concepts a chance to make it in the game as well. A concept like Hoti-to's Ember "Scar of War" skin ( link )

Spoiler

scar_of_war_by_hoti_to-dbsfcnd.jpg

I personally don't know the artist but I believe in the concept's potential. So let's hear it. Opinions, feedback, criticism, ideas. Make it possible.

It's too Leg-heavy model wise. Makes Leg cosmetic redundant.

As for the "Smoke" leg decal, I'm a bit puzzled as to how you'd make it happen without it looking like a slightly deformed leg with extra fat ( Because it does expand outside of the leg on the art so it's a solid mass )

The rest is not bad.

10 hours ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

It's too Leg-heavy model wise. Makes Leg cosmetic redundant.

As for the "Smoke" leg decal, I'm a bit puzzled as to how you'd make it happen without it looking like a slightly deformed leg with extra fat ( Because it does expand outside of the leg on the art so it's a solid mass )

The rest is not bad.

I do agree on the leg part a bit. The concept looks like it has leg armor which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The artist could leave the design with as a potential bundle with leg armor or develop a cleaner version for easier sculpting.

On the other point i don't see anything wrong with the "Smoke" detail on her leg. Saryn has a similar bulge on her leg so that part could be brought out as a metallic piece over the actual leg.

The helmet seems to be the biggest problem with the design from what i'm seeing. And though I find it pretty unique (and do actually like it a lot) the artist could keep polishing it.