Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we PLEASE get rid of the current Arcane equipping method!?

Ceadeus

The current way we have to use arcanes is the biggest thing stopping me from investing into this system even in the slightest.  What I mean by that, is that I don't want to have to specialize my cosmetics on top of everything else.  While a certain syandana might work with lots of frames, the arcane I might put on it probably won't be the universally most beneficial.  Because of this disconnect, I refuse to put arcane's on any of my stuff because I'm not going to sit there and reswap them every time I want to use a different frame, or buy tons of copies of the same cosmetic just to cover every arcane I have.

Please just push arcanes to their own slot in the mod menu and make them independent of everything else.

6 minutes ago, Ceadeus said:

The current way we have to use arcanes is the biggest thing stopping me from investing into this system even in the slightest.  What I mean by that, is that I don't want to have to specialize my cosmetics on top of everything else.  While a certain syandana might work with lots of frames, the arcane I might put on it probably won't be the universally most beneficial.  Because of this disconnect, I refuse to put arcane's on any of my stuff because I'm not going to sit there and reswap them every time I want to use a different frame, or buy tons of copies of the same cosmetic just to cover every arcane I have.

Please just push arcanes to their own slot in the mod menu and make them independent of everything else.

I'd rather just have sigils be used as cosmetics for arcanes. Yes i agree with you, fashion frame is end game.

7 hours ago, (PS4)alexismartinez14 said:

I'd rather just have sigils be used as cosmetics for arcanes. Yes i agree with you, fashion frame is end game.

Sigil usage is part of fashionframe too, I'd rather have the option to "combine" arcanes (aka making a set of 10 for full effectiveness, can be undone like normal for selling purposes) and give loadouts 2 slots for arcanes.