Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Raptor boss fight Progstop, Naamah Europa [Fixed]

QQ420NovA

Raptor sometime don't take damage to the bodies, you got to aim for it "head".

Press F to drop bomb sometime drop sideway, not the front.

Somehow the bomb drop in the center will explode the shaft.

Edited by heisthex

Is this stage bugged? Because I've been trying to beat this guy so that I can go to Saturn but no matter how many bombs my team drops, the gravity conveyor doesn't explode at all. We've been dropping like 10 bombs and still no reaction to that. Help me please.

The mission Europa titled '' NAAMAH'' requires you to kill the Raptor, a flying boss. 3 of these must be killed then you pick up an item they drop and place it where they spawn in order to blow it up and complete the mission. Currently when the bomb is placed inside the Raptor spawn it will almost always NEVER actually count towards the '' Destroy Grav Conveyors 0/3'' progress meter. This render the mission impossible to complete, since it is required for for Saturn junction this is preventing me and from what ive seen many other players from progressing, it is infuriating and i would love it to be fixed. Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its making the game unplayable!!!!!!!

Edited by Verdigostorm

The mission Europa titled '' Namaah'' requires you to kill the Raptor, a flying boss. 3 of these must be killed then you pick up an item they drop and place it where they spawn in order to blow it up and complete the mission. Currently when the bomb is placed inside the Raptor spawn it will almost always NEVER actually count towards the '' Destroy Grav Conveyors 0/3'' progress meter. This render the mission impossible to complete, since it is required for for Saturn junction this is preventing me and from what ive seen many other players from progressing, it is infuriating and i would love it to be fixed. Please fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its making the game unplayable!!!!!!!