Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get a different way to get some of these stance mods?

Worm4real

I wanted to have a mod that matched the slot on my Mire because it was a neat weapon to use on Nidus, BIG MISTAKE thinking that. The only stances that match it's socket are locked behind the Grineer Arena (at a ridiculous drop rate) or weekly Conclave. I don't really like either of those things(does anyone like Arena?) and honestly don't see why anything PVE related needs to be locked behind Conclave.

The new Swooping Falcon stance also has the same polarity (Madurai), and is available from bounties in Cetus. Also, not that either of them are common, but there's other ways to get Vengeful Revenant and Crimson Dervish: The former drops from Sentients on Lua, and the latter drops from Grineer bombards. Conclave is in no way required.

24 minutes ago, Worm4real said:

I mean I don't know if the wiki is accurate but it puts both those mods at exceedingly low drop rates. I guess I'll just hope I get it as a random drop, but we're not talking about Gaia's Tragedy here.

I guess I can keep spamming conclaves.

The "easiest" stance to get with the V polarity would be Crimson Dervish. You may have a chance of asking chat if someone has a spare to give.

I transmuted a Crimson Dervish mod not that long ago.  Do Simaris dailies, buy Madurai transmute cores, and hope you get something useful.  You might be able to sell other mods you get for enough to buy Crimson Dervish if you don't transmute Crimson Dervish yourself.