Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

I have to agree with AngelGuard, its not only that people didnt manage their time but also people are too lazy to make an effort for a real event.

i completed this event easily. infact had time to spare for another 200 points(totaling 400 points). cmon guys, you gotta do something to get something

you dont need to become and elitist

I posted this some time ago

i played 2 hours on Friday 

Didnt play on saturday but logged in for my login reward

2 hours today

4 hours = 590 points

2 hours = 250

Keep repeating yourself, it still doesn't change the fact that some people CAN'T be at their computer all the time.  Here's my breakdown.

Thursday-Sunday at 6PM I was four hours from my home camping with friends.

It's listed as going till 12 hours till now.  Get over yourself and look at it objectively if that's even possible for you.

Well there is this thing called a life... work, socializing with other people outside of a computer... but yes I had about 90 points starting tonight

It's ~2 hours of play time if most of your teams had all three corruptors.  Not hard to do if you asked people to keep playing for more than one game and agree on who was carrying each corruptor.

Keep repeating yourself, it still doesn't change the fact that some people CAN'T be at their computer all the time.  Here's my breakdown.

It's listed as going till 12 hours till now.  Get over yourself and look at it objectively if that's even possible for you.

And DE can't build and event for people that can't spare 2 hours over a weekend.

Edited by Aggh

you dont need to become and elitist

I posted this some time ago

i played 2 hours on Friday 

Didnt play on saturday but logged in for my login reward

2 hours today

4 hours = 590 points

2 hours = 250

did you play with randoms? I ran into quite a few teams who would only bring stable corrupters. That can certainly slow down your rate significantly. 

Not a bad idea.it can be exclusive to those that did not reach 250 and it would stay open till noon and no one else can see it so no one thinks there are more ships and everyone wins and no one shall be none the wiser or care and $#*(@ and moan about it.

listen, we had only a few corpus planets, 1 per ship so we cant get another one unless DE makes a magical update with a new planet. so no, why must people complain about everything in these forums? you all should be greatfull comparing DE to other F2P games and warframe isnt an excuse to getting whatever you want

As long as you got at least 100 points, you're fine. You get 3/5 mods, and most people will only use 2 out of the 5 mods (1 for secondary and 1 for their main primary, sniper/bow/rifle/shotgun). Getting all 5 mods is just to say "hey look I got all the special mods that won't be special when they add them to normal drops!". So really you just needed 1 point so you could get the 2 mods that you will use most of the time. 

did you play with randoms? I ran into quite a few teams who would only bring stable corrupters. That can certainly slow down your rate significantly. 

Yes i played with randoms and sometimes with my clan members

even if you play with public missions only its still possible to get 250 in 4-6 hours or less

seems reasonable as long as separate scoreboards

Perhaps lock scores after reaching event maximum in the final phase.

So for this event. All scores already past 250 stay as is. And any working on this final phase could only attain up to 250.

Edited by Firetempest

You get 5 points on the first run and then during the mission you ask your squad to decide on who runs each corruptor.  It was a bit of a hassle, but generally pretty easy to get mostly ten point runs.

Edited by Aggh

agreed i hate when a community event pops up you the require amount and they stop doing the event , this community is starting to become selfish little twats...

also as for the oh but my life inflicts with my gaming... thats some bull i do art & animation at my college also drawing concept art for fun that takes over 2-3 hours , same goes with watching over my nephew and other stuff , and ive managed to pull 743 fomorian points in a matter of total 5 hours spanned from friday to sunday

Starting to become???  Sorry, can't say that last word cause I gotta be a perfect angel like the 5 year olds that don't have lives outside the internet.  By the way, I also work 8 hours a day, Monday through Friday and with my drive time, I'm away from the game for 11 hours each of those days.  Yet I got.. Oh let me check the game... 234 points for myself, but 1821 points in my clan.  So lets see, I think I still got all 5 mods?  Am I mistaken?  Thought you only had to destroy 2 Fomorian ships and be in a clan that earns 250+ points to get all 5 mods.

So yeah, why are people complaining?  Oh, and saying that it's not fair because you have kids, a wife, other hobbys, etc is a waste of everyone's time.  It is each person's decision to pursue those things.  You got your girlfriend/wife pregnant?  Guess what?  Not anyone's fault but you and your girlfriend/wife.

Well

It seems you didnt read the rest of my big &#! post there

i played 2 hours on Friday and Sunday yet i had time for Work,Family,Entertainment,Friends,Food

You telling me there's people with less time for games? i believe that

But its their fault

No time for gaming in your life ? Then why bother playing ? QQ because event ended early because the rest of the gamers have more time ?

Doesnt change "You didnt manage your time correctly"  comment i posted

So unless DE says they will give us more ships i say the event is complete and those didnt get 250 points are doomed

if you knew you would have no time for the event its your own fault and you dont need to blame others

No one knew the event would end this early, i was surprised myself when i saw no more ships

BUT

people get 4 mods anyways

Edited by AngelGuardcc

Got my 250 day 1, then decided to take a break from Warframe, because that session burnt me out a fair bit. Having week pong events sounds good but you have to take into account those of us who work a full week. Personally as an Engineering student I got super organised s. I'd have a free weekend, and that wasn't overly fun.

I did enjoy the event, though missions below 100 points were less of a grind.

listen, we had only a few corpus planets, 1 per ship so we cant get another one unless DE makes a magical update with a new planet. so no, why must people complain about everything in these forums? you all should be greatfull comparing DE to other F2P games and warframe isnt an excuse to getting whatever you want

And this is why you people should not see such ships because you'll whine about it. You cannot grind what you cannot see so therefore you need not worry about it and let the devs handle it.

Some people seem to get what they want like the iron skin nerf or the Volt melee speed buff and these people would be grateful if the devs gave them another opportunity so everyone wins and no one loses.

And the real question is, why do people have to complain about Nova and other seemingly op things?

did people forgot the old age saying, "you just can't please everyone". No matter what event/time frame/reward there will always be people missing out. Thats a fact. what the event organizers have to do is make it work for the majority of the population. The requirements for this specific event was low, it don't involve much time. And thats the best they can do to try to please a lot of people.

sure you might miss out on this event but it might be the opposite next event. you might make it and someone from this event might not.

I will be leaving on a family trip back to China in Auguest, I won't be crying or asking for anything if an event happen to show up while I'm gone.

Well

It seems you didnt read the rest of my big &#! post there

i played 2 hours on Friday and Sunday yet i had time for Work,Family,Entertainment,Friends,Food

You telling me there's people with less time for games? i believe that

But its their fault

No time for gaming in your life ? Then why bother playing ? QQ because event ended early because the rest of the gamers have more time ?

Doesnt change "You didnt manage your time correctly"  comment i posted

So unless DE says they will give us more ships i say the event is complete and those didnt get 250 points are doomed

if you knew you would have no time for the event its your own fault and you dont need to blame others

No one knew the event would end this early, i was surprised myself when i saw no more ships

BUT

people get 4 mods anyways

You should write a poem...

What's with you?

I might need eye drops. Don't know why I am seeing things others are not saying.

Hm.

Could'a sworn he said something else.

Time to get my eyes checked.

lol, looks to me you need a reminder that this is a video game, not real life.

This ^^^^

all these replies were hilarious btw

I only got to 175, i guess i better drop my life off on the corner next time there is an event.

Edited by theclinton