The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

26Th - 29Th July Event Ending Shorty Thread Merger

Alohoe

I have idea. Put optional ship with same health in game. You can start it if you want, but if itsnt finished a.k.a destroyed when time runs out you get resource drop rate nerf. It is optional to play that mission and only people that are not have 250 points can go there.

I didn't even know that there were a limited number of ships and that we had to complete everything quickly or else we wouldn't be able to get enough points for all 5 mods. That's not clear on the original announcement at all, especially considering the fact that they kept releasing new ships a few at a time, as if more ships would come as people completed them.

The only reason I'm &!$$ed right now is because I didn't know that there was an alternate time frame other than the ending date at noon on the 29th. If I had been aware of that, I would have gotten on and done all of this stuff completely done days ago.

~~~~~

I think a good alternate plan is to STOP the tallying of points for clan and ranking competitions completely. All of that should be over and done with since all the ships are gone. Then, add in some bonus ships with some alternate name on them that people can fight against until noon tomorrow.

Edited by nonProfitPirate

They said we had until that time to destroy the ships. Not that they'd stay around until then.

We were good, and got them all swiftly before the ultimatum. I say good job to the players who actually did their work.

Sounds about right.

War.png

And? Why would you complain then? You got your part done.

Hey you know whats funny ?

i got like 590 points 

I played 2 hours on friday after event release

i didnt play on saturday

i played 2 hours today

4 hours = 590 points

2 hours = 250+

you telling me that you cant play 2 hours in 3 days?

Man thats sad...

^^this guy says it all. its ok for people to be busy but if you cant play enough its simply sad. this is what i hate about people, they dont even make an effort then all they do is "QQ didnt receive prize" or "QQ didnt have enough time"

You have to do something to get something

Well if your busy thats your problem and not DE's, if you couldnt find a way to get 250 points withing 3 days thats just sad, i didnt grind crazy like others, i was a bit busy with other things in real life... but guess what? i took at least an hour or 2 taking time finding groups etc. to do those runs quickly and even spared 1 hour to get yet another 200 points, im at 400 points atm. if you dont have time dont expect DE to ease up on you

I wonder how many people have your drive and as much resolve as you do for Warframe.

Couldnt agree more. Be dedicated or get left by the wayside its the way of life.

Maybe he was dedicated in, you know, real life.

I hope DE gives those who couldn't get 250 points (or any points at all!) a chance at this.

Community events are too grindy. I love the idea of this one, and the individual milestones are more realistic, but the one thing that was good about the last one was the realistic and easy individual goal.

I, personally, cannot physically do long grinds. I must have played too much at one point, because ever since my hand hurts from running through the maps continuously. Not to mention, it's pretty mind-numbing.

I wonder how many people have your drive and as much resolve as you do for Warframe.

to be honest, my solution to him is the only one. how cna people not afford at least 1 hour per day to get points? with at least 1 hour each day he could be beyond those 250 points

Maybe he was dedicated in, you know, real life.

I hope DE gives those who couldn't get 250 points (or any points at all!) a chance at this.

No

They didnt manage their time right

Read the other posts

you need under 3 hours to get 250 points

So NOPE

pls no more ships, i have grinded and grinded to be in the top , ive reached 29th place in the world, i dnt wanna grind more pls no more. there was no rule that we cnt finisht he event before the timer we dnt have to end it on the excact second...

Basically when you add "exclusive" rewards you are adding "exclusive" fun. That is fun, to the exclusion of everyone else's fun.

In moderation, this is kind of alright. Limited time windows are perfectly acceptable. (Time marches on, after all.)

However, when you're only rewarding like thirty people from a sum of thirty thousand or so... well, that's a lot less fun to go around.

Lemme try and break it down.

15 minutes grinding up Corruptors in a 4 man group of 1 Nova, 3 Saryn.

Then, all switch to Rush, Marathon, Quick Rest Loki.

One minute to get to Reactor, one minute for count down, one minute to leave.

Repeat 25 times.

And the final calculation comes to: You're bullS#&$ting us.

15 minutes for corruptors, 1 minute for reactor, 1 minute countdown, 1 minute to leave. That's 90 minutes right there. More than half your own calculation. But wait, there's more. Even if you instantly clicked on the mission node, that's still 10 seconds each time for it to start, which is a little over 5 minutes for the sake of occasional non-instant click, bringing it to 95 so far. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Think about the exfil; That's another 10 seconds of mandatory wait(Not counting the animation/exp pause), which equates to another 5 or so minutes. A whopping 40 minutes over your estimate, and we're bullS#&$ting you?

Oh, one last thing, 'with breaks' would probably up the time to closer to two hours. Still faster than the supposed four, but we're talking perfection among four insanely brilliant players, aren't we?

NO this is event is over, it was amazing event, but some people have grinded to get where they r, they want rest, they worked their FINGER MUSCLES OFF FOR HOURS, so pls we completed the objective given there is no need!, there will always be next event

15 minutes for corruptors, 1 minute for reactor, 1 minute countdown, 1 minute to leave. That's 90 minutes right there. More than half your own calculation. But wait, there's more. Even if you instantly clicked on the mission node, that's still 10 seconds each time for it to start, which is a little over 5 minutes for the sake of occasional non-instant click, bringing it to 95 so far. BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! Think about the exfil; That's another 10 seconds of mandatory wait(Not counting the animation/exp pause), which equates to another 5 or so minutes. A whopping 40 minutes over your estimate, and we're bullS#&$ting you?

Oh, one last thing, 'with breaks' would probably up the time to closer to two hours. Still faster than the supposed four, but we're talking perfection among four insanely brilliant players, aren't we?

It is possible to do runs in less than 2 mins.

So when i was 12, i had a project that was due in a week. But Ms.teach decided to check our progress before the last day. It is what I get for leaving it for last minute.

The event wasn't a duration, it was an ultimatum. We had UNTIL Tomorrow to destroy all ships, not we had all weekend to destroy different ships.

Good thing we were told exactly how many ships we had to destroy, so we could now when we were running low. OH WAIT.

It would be really great if the fact that there were two separate time limits involved was made completely clear from the beginning.

This event had a time limit of July 29th, but also a time limit in the fact that there were a finite number of ships that were going to be in the game. This wasn't clear at all based on the original announcement, nor by the fact that the ships were released only a few at a time at the very beginning. This gave the impression that ships would continue to be released until the end, not that there would only be 1 ship per planet.

I think this is especially relevant since the previous events only had a single time limit for obtaining rewards.