Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your opinion on 1 hour index weaponds/warframes

Wind_Blade

A Sonar Banshee works well from my experience. Sonar tells you where the enemies are and amplifies your damage by a metric buttload. Combine her with a team with 4 CPs and Viral+Slash weapons and you’re golden.

Edited by Jackviator

I do not understand the CP vs corpus due to the lack of armor.

I would take a Atlas with the wall mode to block off the cap and then any thing with high Viral/Slash.

Rhino to pick up.

The other 2 are kind of what ever you wish to take.

13 minutes ago, Darzok said:

I do not understand the CP vs corpus due to the lack of armor.

I would take a Atlas with the wall mode to block off the cap and then any thing with high Viral/Slash.

Rhino to pick up.

The other 2 are kind of what ever you wish to take.

Index enemies have armor.

And even some normal enemies have armor, like Oxium Ospreys and Bursas.

Edited by FumezSunca

Did with

• Nova/Banshee/Trin - i was trin with a tigris, not sure what the others used - funny thing was it was my first attempt and I just paired up with 2 other randoms who were also making their first attempt.  We actually didn't even plan on staying but it was so easy we ended up staying 1hr20min and then got bored and left.
  • Nova/Banshee/Trin/Ivara - I was Banshee with a tigris, Nova had tigris and Trin had tigris. Ivara just slunk around
  • Nekros/Banshee/Trin/Equinox - I was nekros with a tigris - did alright thanks to Banshee
  • Nova/Bnashee/Nekros/Trin - I was trin with a tigris.

When I was trin I did 60%+ of the total damage just ev'ing them to death with the occasional shotgun to the face to finish them off.

My banshee had a 12x damage multiplier and made killing everything trivial especially when paired with nova.

Sleep Equinox + creeping terrify nekros and nothing on the map moved.  Easy pickings with every weapon.

Edited by (XB1)Tucker D Dawg