Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtuous Shadow and Magus Nourish do not seem to work properly.

Vali

I've done tests with Virtuous Shadow and it does not seem to provide a 60% additive critical chance. This was tested with a Raplak-Lohrin Brace combination which resulted in a 42% base Critical Chance. However, with the Arcane active, I did not get a 100% critical chance total as normal damage numbers did appear. There have been reports that this bonus is additive, however we have no confirmation that it is multiplicative.

Magus Nourish as well seems to not provide its total 25HP/sec as reported by a clan mate. From his tests, it seems to only provide 5HP/sec on max rank. 

2 hours ago, jofdeath said:

im not sure whats up with the shadow arcane. but i do get orange crits with cats eye active without none crits. it does feel alot lower then what it should be though. it should be 146% but it feels like 110%

My current theory is that the Arcane causes the Critical Chance to increase to 60%, instead of adding 60%. It could also be an issue with the Lohrin Brace, as that part is on all my Amps. 

Currently the arcane isn't intended to give additive 60% crit chance.
If you want it to though, like I do, you should post this in feedback.
After hopping on and testing my maxed Nourish, it does indeed give 25HP/s.
Frames that are channeling an ability still take damage, it's just heavily reduced.
Which is all I can assume is what messed up your clan mate's testing numbers.

1 hour ago, GreyEnneract said:

Currently the arcane isn't intended to give additive 60% crit chance.

Do we have any statement from DE about this? I would've imagined that it being additive was the case in similarities to Arcane Avenger.