Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teralysts capture (failed because of BS)

Warpath666

got into a pug to do a capture. we had a decient team going 4 charged lures and all. nocked out all 4 limbs and started on head. next thing i know host leaves (says he cant. cant what???) and we all migrate. np right?? NO! We lost all four lures and no more respawn in place of them so we had to finish it off and lost out on full capture....

exactly what i what to complain about too - 3 times in just this one nightcycle. 3 lost shards, one brilliant shard, 10 10 exeptional cores and countless intact ones just because the host-migration can't be handled properly, resulting into being kicked back to cetus without any loot (i double checked this with the inventory).

so the 4th run, i just did the damn thing myself, and left the party before the host can do, just to get at least this eidolons loot...

this can't be how it was intended - either prevent hosts from dissolving the match for at least a few minutes AFTER they are at the door themself, or FINALLY save our data about loot, rewards, affinity and standing to our own account DURING the mission (every minute at least). wasting our time (and you guys wasted at least 40 minutes because of that migration-behaviour) is not making me playing the plains (or the game at all) very much atm...

also, fix the bloody, flimsy, slow and stupid lures - it's a pita to work with them in the state they are now.

Had a nice bunch of loot on a pug mission. While 3 of us were picking up the intact cores the host archwinged to the gate and bailed out. Threw us into someone elses mission and erased all the loot and experience gained during our mission.

I am seriously getting sick of doing a bunch of work for crap.

While I've been lucky in not experiencing this (usually do it with clan and I end up being host anyway) I do know several in my clan who have experienced this and it's to put it politely annoyed them A LOT. 

It really does need to be fixed because we all just love wasting our time farming for something and then losing it due to the rubbish migration system DE has in place.