The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Operation: Plague Star Enemies not spawning on Stage 4

-Rekken-

While doing the Plague Star bounty, on the 4th stage, where the Infested try to attack; if an infested Pod spawns at the end, the mission doesn't complete. Even after all the Infested are killed, the mission doesn't end, forcing us to leave and restart. I don't know if that's the only condition for the bounty to become impossible to complete, but it's a consistent issue in the last 3-4 that have had this bug.

7 hours ago, NoseD said:

Same here, trying to finish the event and will get stuck on Clear the remaining enemies.

By the way I am just getting Augur Message mod everytime.

Same.  All I keep getting is augur message over and over.  And the last mission the enemies spawn so slow I have to sit there for 10 minutes or more to wait for them all to spawn. 

If someone still have this problem u need to  take banshee or If u play in team use banshee (3 frame is the best cause u can control larger area) fourth skill and use one Ember to running around asteroid and killing enemys. Spawns for Infested are still bugged and banshee with her fourth skill can stop it in one place. I tested it with my Clan and its work :) .