The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.3.4

[DE]darryl1

Nightmare mode

Just died in a nightmare mission where there was no map, no shields, an energy drain and a health drain. This was a bit much for two Tenno on Neptune...

I did this on Earth (which is lower level) fighting Vay Hek with 3 people.

It was fun but dying is basically guaranteed when fighting a boss so i thinking when it's this level of craziness a reward for completing the mission should be one life refill. Cause these types of missions are just going to end up being attempted a few times before they are abandoned because of the almost guaranteed deaths. 

PLZ add a Bar (like the brightness bar) for the energy saturation or brightness.  PLZ i love seeing many FXs

this way anyone can change  how much bright they want the colors.

And for the love of god... Excalibur AND nyx catn be fully colored so much time now. Make the backsides of these frames tintable like ALL frames :(

Emblems..The host can only see them and since the event update i CANT enable the emblem on Dethcube

Please fix this there has been a major lack in Question mark missions is DE doing this intentionally or is it a bug if it is PLEASE FIX Im trying to get vauben helmet but THERES BEEN ZERO QUESTION MARK MISSION PLEASE ADD MORE. If you do I'll be greatfull please and thanks

I got the Holographic Badge!! :D If you were in the top 100 in any Operation. Go check your customization option for that Warframe and the badge will be there to be equip. Thank you DE. :)                

EDIT: If you helped your clan reach the top 10. You will also have the badge. :)

EDIT#2: EVERYBODY THAT HELPED IN THIS OPERATION HAS THE HOLOGRAPHIC BADGE!! :D

why the change?

so about those new nightmare modes....

Has anyone actually managed to get through 15 rounds vs lvl 60 grineer w/ energy drain and no shields in that terrible gineer map with the giant reactor in the middle?

I'm glad I got all the (so-far) Nightmare mods before these shenanigans.

can you fix emblem clan ?

i have my clan logo only on my vauban and my shade , all other have lotus logo ....

That's ok, i uploaded an emblem like 2 weeks ago and still nothing up. DE hasn't sent me any messages so...yeah i am pretty upset.

150 plat for nothing :(

The event was great... but... after the last update i meet a lot of bugs.

Played two missions - one nightmare and one on Lua [Earth] - and in the first i do not have map, quest marker and  shield (didn't recharge and was 0 from the start) also - i didn't see the timer - was total crap to play, because my warframe has huge shield, but very little Health.

On Lua the map was bugged i couldn't see my fellow tenno + the greneer was doing a LOT of dmg. I was playing this mission almost every day (and maybe 5-10 times/day) so i pretty well know what is the dmg output. Now was ridicules high. I never see tenno to fall around me like flies. In the time i try to resurrect one player - other is down. Lol. Maybe is some major change after the Event (greneer get buffed?) and i didn't notice it (i'm a bit sleepy now) - sorry for that, but few stuff sounds like bugs for me.

No hard feelings from my side - until now DE was awesome good with maintenance and updates so i hope that the problems will be cleaned pretty fast.

Thanks for reading and sorry for my bad english!

Edited by Ianrama