Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have an accessories only pack this unvault?

Zephyr_TheMLGPro

So afaik we are getting 3 frames unvaulting this time(Frost, Ember and Loki/Rhino) and that means 3 prime accessories. My best guess is that the pricing would be 40$ for one pack and 80$ if you buy all 3 together.

But the thing is that literally everyone has a frost prime that they got for free and most players already have other frames. It would be a good idea to release an accessories only pack as it would most likely increase sales of these packs plus the players that already have all these dont have to keep a duplicate of the same frame/weapon they already got 5-6 forma'd.

Edited by Zephyr_TheMLGPro

I fully support this and we all need to keep pushing for Prime Vault Accessories in all the Devstream and update threads so DE knows that there is a demand.

One thing I would like to discuss though is the pricing. Currently it's $139.99 for a full Prime Access and $49.99 for Prime Access Accessories which works out to be about 35.7% of the cost. Granted that it also give 2 X 90 days boosters which are valued at 1200plat.

So how much would you pay for Prime Vault Accessories? Let's say it comes with 3 X Accessories and 1200p.

I would be willing to get it if it's around the $45-50 range, about 30% the price for these older designs. Then again, it would be even better if the prime accessories are split for each series. Don't see a point in bundling digital content and limiting our choices to support DE.

16 minutes ago, Emeryst said:

I fully support this and we all need to keep pushing for Prime Vault Accessories in all the Devstream and update threads so DE knows that there is a demand.

Like people did last time, and the time before that, and the time before that? 

46 minutes ago, KingOfNightmare said:

the real problem is the misa prime, one of the most wanted syandanas can't be sold separately with an accessory pack 

That's a very subjective statement. It's not the only problem nor the most wanted. But it's still an issue that we can't purchase any of them separately.

7 hours ago, Strider91 said:

I hope this thread won't give the idea to DE to force us this time to get the Prime Accesories only through a 130$ pack.

And not above 40$ for each of them

I'm not giving DE an idea, i just guessed the prices. Last year it was 40$ for one and 60$ for both, with 3 packs this year i figured it'd be 80$ for all 3 combined.

• 1 month later...

Or at the minimum let us gift the duplicate frames/weapons we purchase to another player. At least then it doesn’t feel like I’m just flushing money down the toilet on them.

Note the distinction between ‘gift’ and ‘trade’. I’m not asking DE to let us trade them to other players for plat, I’m asking DE to let us give them to other players for free.