The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hells Chamber

Baysick

Question

19 answers to this question

look for it in varro, ceres, i found 2 of them there as wave 5 reward.

This game was cool as long as i could find what i wanted to find, i wanted to build a rhino and i managed to build it, i wanted to get a potatoed gorgon and i managed to get it, many little things that wished for i were able to get. But there' s just no way that i will ever find blaze, after 3 days of farming i give up. It' s been fun until it lasted, cheers.

Edited by HitKerade

RNG ppl!!  found one in mercury one in void so w/e mate its plain luck i guess

im sure you will get yours just enjoy the game and when you found it the joy will be 10x ;)

Edited by 3th3ndil

Funny. I wish I could trade out any Hell's Chambers I get for things like Barrel Diffusion and Split Chamber.

I dislike shotguns, and find more than I would need anyways.

I tend to get Hell's Chambers as a drop from enemies (Grineer). Just farm a Grineer Defense for it.

Funny. I wish I could trade out any Hell's Chambers I get for things like Barrel Diffusion and Split Chamber.

I dislike shotguns, and find more than I would need anyways.

I tend to get Hell's Chambers as a drop from enemies (Grineer). Just farm a Grineer Defense for it.

LOL, ILL TRADE YOU 15 Split Chamber for that Hells Chamber.... LMAO!!!!

#Wherestrading?

Lol I actually got this yesterday my very first time doing Casta or Varro on Ceres, don't remember which one but it was the wave 5 reward. I was like wait what...? Isn't this that rare thing I always see people asking about?

look for it in varro, ceres, i found 2 of them there as wave 5 reward.

This game was cool as long as i could find what i wanted to find, i wanted to build a rhino and i managed to build it, i wanted to get a potatoed gorgon and i managed to get it, many little things that wished for i were able to get. But there' s just no way that i will ever find blaze, after 3 days of farming i give up. It' s been fun until it lasted, cheers.

LOLOL loser. its rare for a reason. 3 days is nothing.  took me a week non stop to get it. quitting when something gets hard is just sad

It is indeed relatively rare. I spent about 100 hours farming it before randomly getting it in Xini during the first 5 waves from a crawler. What can I say? RNG is RNG.

I think the best way to get it is to not look for it, as unintuitive as this sounds. I got my first Hell's Chamber during one of the runs where I was actually aiming for Barrel Diffusion (hence Xini instead of Varro). Nowadays, I have 3 Hell's Chamber, all of which I got after I've stopped looking for the mod.