Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

octavia's quest

lollord7819

Question

sentiants are impossible to fight, they do so much god damned damage i cant even fight i have to run and hide in some spot and wait for my tenno ability to charge and blas them, then when you have to boost the anthem signal you have to fight two but more keep spawning, lke whats this, then i cant even hide anywhere its just murder

8 answers to this question

are you saying your trying to fight them with just your operator, there not like the vomulyst on POE you can use your weapons, and if you have or had done the earlier quests like Natah and Second Dream and War within (second dreams actually a requirment and i believe natah is a second dream requirment so you had to have) you should know they become totally immune to the damage your attacking them with after just a few shots so if your trying to only attack with 1 form of damage your literally making them immune to you most likely for the rest of the time your attempting to fight them

Also if that parts giving you so much trouble as to make a thread like this idk what the next parts gonna do to ya, or the fact that unlike character quests like mirage and limbo, Octavia's only gives her Bp and the mandachord, so youll have to go farm for her parts after if you wanna actually build her

lol assuming edited by mod, thanks to however handled that, figured youd probably just delete it, but maybe they can yet be saved

Edited by Tokens210

I would suggest trying a Excalibur Exalted Blade build on them and if that doesn't work try to literally freeze them and beat them up with a melee using Limbo. I myself had some trouble with this quest and didn't have Excalibur yet so I found Limbo to be quite useful!

I would be glad to help you with the quest but sadly the part with the corrupt Sentients is solo :/

JSYK, you can scan the corrupted Sentients to complete them in your codex if you are interested in that since they are a special type of Sentient that can only be found in that quest.

LIke others in this thread have said, Exalted Blade Excalibur can be quite helpful. I completed the quest using Valkyr's Hysteria. The damage immunity plus exalted weaponry allowed me to, with some difficulty, take down the sentients. Make sure to mod your melee weapon and build Valkyr for strength. If you have a drifting contact mod, her Hysteria can make use of it. As far as weapons go, I would recommend having ones that can either inflict large amounts of one status or a variety of types of statuses, in order to circumvent the sentients' adaptations.