The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should D.E Release Prime Armor Sets for free?

Panther

I have no problem buying the prime syandanas/armor pieces for real money, I just wish they were available for purchase year round as there are plenty of back ones I’d like to pick up and seeing as they have no bearing on player power there is really no need to vault the damn things

No, but they should lower those prices a bit (maybe remove something out of it as well) since 50$ may not be that much in America or England, but it is a lot for other countries that are not so well developed. Plus, it actually might boost their income, since the "extra" buyers could compensate for the price reduction, tho' that's hard to tell.

no.

Fashion is what pays the bills and keeps the game running when Prime Access hype is at its lowest. at least this way DE don't have to do what other developers do and charge for expansions and updates. what do you think ahs helped keep the game running for so long? sure as Hek wasn't good will. there are Prime Armour sets I'd like that I'll never get, but I'm OK with that.

On 11/27/2017 at 3:06 AM, DeMonkey said:

You don't get any plat for Prime Accessories. 2 exclusive cosmetics and 90 day boosters are what you get.

This is what would deal break for me, I've considered PA a few times but 0 plat is a big turnoff so I skip it every time, sticking to the Xbox specials or just direct plat buys.  Similarly splitting up the goods stops me from buying either package too eg so I'd have bought Vauban prime but wait, I won't get all the cool looks for him and *never* can again without another chunk of $$$?  Pass.

Bundles suck on xbox/console too as any rare discount we get won't apply to it.  I've dropped a lot over the years on Warframe and enjoy it and appreciate it but I would have dropped a lot more if not for these things.  I have snatched up the recent 'buy frames, riven on quest' with coupons which I think were nice deals and win/win for buyer and seller.