Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Prime to be unvaulted..Why? 3 times a charm?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

Why it's AGAIN Ember and Frost is beyond me, it Should be Loki and Nyx, 4 primes vaulted a year, 4 primes un-vulated a year (approximately 18-21 months after originally vaulted).... Seems like a perfectly good system to use... why make it complex with 3 Primes coming out 2 of them for the 2nd or 3rd time????

17 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Why it's AGAIN Ember and Frost is beyond me, it Should be Loki and Nyx, 4 primes vaulted a year, 4 primes un-vulated a year (approximately 18-21 months after originally vaulted).... Seems like a perfectly good system to use... why make it complex with 3 Primes coming out 2 of them for the 2nd or 3rd time????

You'd have to wait 2 years from original vaulting, not to mention that with each new prime added the vault, the wait time extends. If there would be a 2 year waiting period for frames all the relics and parts would be used up and there would be no way of acquiring them. So rather than that, the plan is to regularly unvault the older vaulted frames, for which the relics and the parts are rarer, as every time they are available we only have 2 weeks to farm. As for the newly vaulted frames there is still huge stock of relics and parts in our inventories, so if there is a one year wait period they don't evaporate from the game and the prices are semi decent for an average joe. But again, more frames enter the vault, the longer the period, meaning less relics and parts... so the number of unvaulted frames must grow as well.

They won't be able to go with this system for too long tho, sooner or later the number of unvaulting frames and weapons is going to be too big so they'll have to come up with a better system.

Edited by PakkiTheDog

21 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

You'd have to wait 2 years from original vaulting, not to mention that with each new prime added the vault, the wait time extends. If there would be a 2 year waiting period for frames all the relics and parts would be used up and there would be no way of acquiring them. So rather than that, the plan is to regularly unvault the older vaulted frames, for which the relics and the parts are rarer, as every time they are available we only have 2 weeks to farm. As for the newly vaulted frames there is still huge stock of relics and parts in our inventories, so if there is a one year wait period they don't evaporate from the game and the prices are semi decent for an average joe. But again, more frames enter the vault, the longer the period, meaning less relics and parts... so the number of unvaulted frames must grow as well.

They won't be able to go with this system for too long tho, sooner or later the number of unvaulting frames and weapons is going to be too big so they'll have to come up with a better system.

Sorry but this argument makes no sense because it's issues are the same as my own preferred method... even worse..
*1 month to farm. and the time does not extent, 4 in 4 out... that's not an extension of the 1st un-vaulting of a frame, currently it's 4 in 2 out a year, which is an extension.
If they do it like they are, 2 vaulted frames come out a year, (atm it's a 2 year gap anyway, so why in my version that is a point only IDK) and 4 primes are vaulted a year, growing that 2 year gap by 6 months every year for each Prime frame Vaulted... How is that better than a flat 18-21 month period? With no 2nd un-vaulting?
Either way there will be a 2 year (currently extending) (flat 18-21 months in my own preferred method) gap between vaulted and 1st un-vaulting.

Edited by Carnage2K4

7 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Sorry but this argument makes no sense because it's issues are the same as my own preferred method... even worse..
*1 month to farm. and the time does not extent, 4 in 4 out... that's not an extension of the 1st un-vaulting of a frame, currently it's 4 in 2 out a year, which is an extension.
If they do it like they are, 2 vaulted frames come out a year, (atm it's a 2 year gap anyway, so why in my version that is a point only IDK) and 4 primes are vaulted a year, growing that 2 year gap by 6 months every year for each Prime frame Vaulted... How is that better than a flat 18-21 month period? With no 2nd un-vaulting?
Either way there will be a 2 year (currently extending) (flat 18-21 months in my own preferred method) gap between vaulted and 1st un-vaulting.

We should have had another unvaulting this year, but DE decided to postpone it a bit so they can squeeze more money out of the new prime Mirage. So currently there is already 4 prime unvaultings a year. Also if you don't unvault more primes a year, but stay at the standard 4 per year, the wait time of the frames will increase, for them to be unvaulted again. It won't always be 2 years. Currently there are 10 frames vaulted, in 2 years there will be 18. If they continue the 4 per year unvaultings, how long is the wait period?

But the biggest thing that you missed in my post was the "number of pices/relics" argument.

19 minutes ago, PakkiTheDog said:

We should have had another unvaulting this year, but DE decided to postpone it a bit so they can squeeze more money out of the new prime Mirage. So currently there is already 4 prime unvaultings a year. Also if you don't unvault more primes a year, but stay at the standard 4 per year, the wait time of the frames will increase, for them to be unvaulted again. It won't always be 2 years. Currently there are 10 frames vaulted, in 2 years there will be 18. If they continue the 4 per year unvaultings, how long is the wait period?

But the biggest thing that you missed in my post was the "number of pices/relics" argument.

Yes, last Year there has been 4... 5... (assuming the January one counts for 2017), but I'm speaking about future un-vaultings...
6 (2+1x2) a year then 8 (3+1x2) only increases the un-vaulted frames by 2 each year... while 4 get vaulted, so in 2 years time we will be waiting 27/31 months for Vauban and Nekros to be un-vaulted for the 1st time if the current method continues.
I'm fine with 2 years then never again until we hit an end of frame releases.
But you'r right, they need another method.

As for the relic stockpile... maybe, but I play a lot and those relics run out fast, I'm yet to see it function as you suggest.

Edited by Carnage2K4

18 minutes ago, Carnage2K4 said:

Yes, last Year there has been 4... 5... (assuming the January one counts for 2017), but I'm speaking about future un-vaultings...
6 ((2+1)x2) a year then 8 ((3+1)x2) only increases the un-vaulted frames by 2 each year... while 4 get vaulted, so in 2 years time we will be waiting 27/31 months for Vauban and Nekros to be un-vaulted for the 1st time if the current method continues.
I'm fine with 2 years then never again until we hit an end of frame releases.
But you'r right, they need another method.

I think i now understand what you meant when saying 4 in and 4 out, the adding of 4 frames to the existing unvaulting frames. I tough you were saying we should only unvault 4 frames per year. But you meant that instead of unvaulting 6 frames this year, we should unvault 8? Next year 12, this way the wait period would stay the same, like you said, about 2 years?

But you see here comes another problem, the same that will face the current system DE is using, only a bit slower... relic overflow. With so many frames and weapons out at once it might be a bit hectic. But DE already stated that they will try to come up with another system.

Edited by PakkiTheDog