Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inb4 Game Becomes Fashionframe

Nyctoos

And talk about colored abilities!

OH GIRL I LOVE YOUR PINK EXPLOSION

IKR?

I'm gonna take pictures of myself and my pink explosions in my bathroom mirror doing duckfaces and say: "OMG IM SO FAT AND UGLY" when I post the pictures to Facebook! LOL!

Edited by FFSMage

IKR?

I'm gonna post pictures of myself and my pink explosions in my bathroom mirror doing duckfaces and say: "OMG IM SO FAT AND UGLY" when I post the pictures to Facebook! LOL!

*Looks at post*

"Damn that girl is just a tryhard. Spreading her Contagion around like some sort of Venom. She looks like a Molt!"

Oh gosh, another one of these threads...

I mean, it's one thing to start creating interesting speculation as to the future releases within this game, it's another entirely to hate something that doesn't even exist.

And shouldn't exist.

We aren't superheroes, we don't need fabrics on the outside of our frame. Especially scarves. What would it do? Keep us warm? Show clan stature? We have badges and warframes for that.

And shouldn't exist.

We aren't superheroes, we don't need fabrics on the outside of our frame. Especially scarves. What would it do? Keep us warm? Show clan stature? We have badges and warframes for that.

It's like... you're proving my point without even trying.

I'm not really sure how to tell you this but.... there are no scarves currently, nor do you have any idea what they would look like or what purpose they would serve in this game. Your attempt at rhetorical questions have proven that much.

I'm not really sure how to tell you this but.... there are no scarves currently, nor do you have any idea what they would look like or what purpose they would serve in this game. Your attempt at rhetorical questions have proven that much.

"Scarves and dangly bits"

Sorry, I'll use my dictionary before defining what a scarf is. I can't dislike something without it existing? I dislike grineer, but they exist. Oh well...

You're right, I don't know what purpose scarves have. I just stated there is no purpose, so inform me. What would scarves do? Would they kill anything? Would they provide any sort of gameplay change? No? Ok then.

Please tell me what Scarves do or what thye are needed for. I'd rather get new weapons and new enemies then a dangly bit that will be glitchty for the first 2-3 months we get it.

Dang man, like, if there were scarves... what would they look like? I have no idea, I've never seen or heard of scarves before.