Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's wrong with the operator?

GabrielNighT

10 hours ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

What isn't wrong with the operator?

How can you say this... the operator is... ...a desperate, half-baked, poorly implemented, confused, annoying, needless...

Oh I see, what isn't wrong with the operator? Hmmm now that is a hard one...

Oh I know it used to, not be in the game? ...So, that was, good.

7 hours ago, StabbyTentacles said:

How can you say this... the operator is... ...a desperate, half-baked, poorly implemented, confused, annoying, needless...

Oh I see, what isn't wrong with the operator? Hmmm now that is a hard one...

Oh I know it used to, not be in the game? ...So, that was, good.

Focus could have been good tho. If warframes could use it themselves without this negasonic teenage abomination jumping out every time. Like another set of passives\active abilities.

20 hours ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Focus could have been good tho. If warframes could use it themselves without this negasonic teenage abomination jumping out every time. Like another set of passives\active abilities.

De chose not to allow for a choice in this.

This was an incredibly self-centered, conceited policy/strategy.

a) If the operator was/is/may ever be: the dazzling, impressive, profound creation it was intended. (And is deemed by some.) Then simply allow player's the option to get with the program, or to say no thanks I'm good with my Warframe. (but you know, nice try Steve and co.) Why wouldn't you allow for this? (I mean unless you knew/recognized it(the operator) was so sub-par almost nobody would choose to switch.  

b)If you're(Steve, other 'creatives') that bored with Warframes DE make another Ip, you know like The Amazing Eternals ... oh wait you did, how'd that turn out? https://www.amazingeternals.com/login

c) Or allow player's to pay platinum to begin a quest that gives their Warframes all the operator's abilities.

...While navigating the death-traps of a First Age ruin. Tantalizing ruins and rare, sometimes incomprehensible artifacts, and dangerous weapons can be found... A huge room can be opened; a choice can be made... 

5414120-2689854956-tumbl.gif