Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon crafting

(PSN)Xali_al-saachezX

I am not a big fan of this trend of crafting mechanics currently in games.  I get why they are popular, I just don't want to bother with it.  When it comes to games like Warframe, craftable weapons can really only be done one of two ways.  Either the craftable weapons are second tier to the regular weapons making them an interesting side project, but not really worth using.  Or they can be tweaked in such a way maximize good effects as good or better than regular weapons and minimize the flaws to things that barely effect the game or can actually make the weapon better (read: -zoom) which invalidates swaths of regular weapons.  To me, either is a losing proposition.

I don't have any interest in creating zaws as is.  I plan on making one sometime down the road, but only to get the achievement out of the way.  Otherwise, I completely ignore Hok's Anvil as there isn't anything there for me.  I glad there are players that enjoy that kind of thing, but I don't really want to see it overtake the rest of the arsenal where everyone just makes their own thing, and I have know idea what my squad is equipped with anymore.