Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't normally get this salty, but this tennogen round

brainjelly2g0

Im with him on this because there are some boring Sayrin skUnjin with default helmet and we have like 10 skins for her. Dont see why we have 3 more upcoming just for her. Limbo and Excalibur skins from @Yatus looks amazing and ok we have 10 more skins for excal but not for limbo. And I think that limbo skin is weary unique.... and his sword is the best looking sword skin.... and his syandana is the best from all that is accepted for next round.... maybe he get some problem with all that but I hope we can get his skins on the next round 12......

On 03/12/2017 at 8:31 PM, brainjelly2g0 said:

instead we have to put in this thing that looks exactly like the Mag Deluxe syandana. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095795621

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw that! Personally I think it's better than the Vasa syandana but they are still very much alike.

Yatus's work is really nice, I hope a bunch ends up in the next round.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CKazz said:

Hey as a console-ite I'm just jealous you all get these choices so much earlier and in so much more quantity and get plat discounts that must help with the acquisition of said items.  Frankly I avoid looking at this too much as I'll just see what I likely can't get, and then when if so, at quite a premium (no discounted platinum option, no coupon use).

naw, you console users have it better for the items you do get. PC has to buy the items using cash, we cant use plat to get tennogen stuff

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

naw, you console users have it better for the items you do get. PC has to buy the items using cash, we cant use plat to get tennogen stuff

Not entirely true actually. The really early Tennogen stuff(the old community weapons skin contest skins, like the Kuberus skins for the Scindo/Dual Zoren) are available for Plat.

Just now, Kerberos-3 said:

Not entirely true actually. The really early Tennogen stuff(the old community weapons skin contest skins, like the Kuberus skins for the Scindo/Dual Zoren) are available for Plat.

while this is technically true, the thread is about the new stuff, so i was primarily referring to recent/future ones

Well in that respect then it is really no different, we don't get plat deals but rather coupons we can use on single items only - no bundles and no tennogen and unless I am mistaken, tennogen items generally either head considerably later or not at all to console.

Edited by (XB1)CKazz

2 hours ago, JCBeastie said:

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw that! Personally I think it's better than the Vasa syandana but they are still very much alike.

To be fair, that was made in July. the Mag Deluxe syandana was shown mid-September in devstream 98 and released October 12.