Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long does it take for your Kavat to die?

DrakoKnight48

Question

So been a few months since I've been able to log into warframe for reasons I cannot get into. In that time I've been worried about my first Smeeta Kavat, Sliva, because I forgot to place her back in stasis before the internet went out. 

Shame I might be forced to re-farm for kavat DNA and re forma my new kavat to replace the four I spent on my Silva. I wouldn't mind buying templates from the warframe community but geeze, they're over priced. 75p, 100p. Nuts man. 

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

Shame I might be forced to re-farm for kavat DNA and re forma my new kavat to replace the four I spent on my Silva. I wouldn't mind buying templates from the warframe community but geeze, they're over priced. 75p, 100p. Nuts man. 

That's unfairly expensive.  I have one of each but would have to make the imprints, sure as heck doesn't cost 75p to do that though!

If you're not already covered, hit me up in game (same IGN) and I'll fix you up, Tenno!

3 hours ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

So been a few months since I've been able to log into warframe for reasons I cannot get into. In that time I've been worried about my first Smeeta Kavat, Sliva, because I forgot to place her back in stasis before the internet went out. 

If you can download the Warframe app on an iOS or Android device, you can put your pet in stasis remotely.

Also, look into the Nutrio Incubator Upgrade. It will save your pet at 5% integrity, as well as reduce daily integrity degradation to 5% instead of 10%

As for that actual length of time it takes for an unstasised pet to die, assuming no upgrade is in place, and they were at max to start with, is 20 days. You will likely have to farm again. Try looking for Kavat Code alerts, as they drop 5 codes each time they come up. I have over 30 last I checked thanks to alerts. Alternatively, farming prime items and corrupted mods and buying codes from the market is typically faster that trying to scan them all, unless you use a Heliocor.

Also, always make imprints of your pets as soon as you get them, so you can get them again if you have to.

On 12/4/2017 at 8:00 AM, FreeWilliam said:

That's unfairly expensive.  I have one of each but would have to make the imprints, sure as heck doesn't cost 75p to do that though!

If you're not already covered, hit me up in game (same IGN) and I'll fix you up, Tenno!

Sweet. I'll message ya soon as I get my PC back. Which might be on the 12th of this month.