Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beast master Teasonai

(PSN)samppaH

With addition of Ostron NPC's with each one having a Role, it feels like Naka and Teasonai lack in their use. But this one focuses on Teasonai now.

currently the only function Teasonai has is to provide cosmetics, once you have them all, that's just it, he just turn into ostron decoration. Could his functionality be increased with adding a option to make him " Forma" the Kubrow & Kavat and possible future companions as " Training".

I know you can add Forma into Companion on ship but would be more authentic to have Beast master add Polarity  rather than have you perform Forma surgery.

His wares could be also Increased with collar types that you can add on Companion animals. Each Collar having a functionality.

Another type thing Could be to Consign your Companion to Cetus Defenses and Hunting Parties rather than give them to Lotus with addition of Extra Credit loss. With Teasonais addition, There would be no need to Consign Companions to Lotus and he would gain extra use.

Another thing would be to Donate food objects such as Mapricorns, fish meat etc. for standing also, but it would not be as huge as fishing and mining, due to the amount you gain while cutting bait and such.

One outside note of Teasonai and on to plains.
Add Kubrows onto plains possibly?

I dont mind.  It would add some immersion.

Its a bit uncomfy to go Cetus to do that...But consign/forma doesn't happen very often.....so i dont mind.  Because its much better than "kubrow blender".

I think he also should be able to craft DnA stabilizers using fish and some other resources.  You know...If you gotta save credits for some reason.

I agree that it would be nice if Beast Master Teasonai had some more use other than for companion cosmetics / decorations.  I think it would also be interesting if you could adopt kubrows / kavats from him too.  He has a pen of kubrow pups next to him, so it would only be fitting.  He could have a few randomly-generated kubrow pups / kavat kittens that you could adopt in exchange for  PoE mats/Ostron standing (given how tedious things like kavat dna code farming is normally, they should probably be more on the expensive side).   Naturally, players would have needed to complete the Kubrow Quest and have an open stasis slot in order to do this. Being able to adopt Kubrows/kavats from Teasonai gives another option for people to obtain  them as well as being useful to those who like to look for specific traits used for breeding.  Every time his stock rotates, a new set of kubrows/kavats are generated.  Alternatively (and probably easier to do), he could also sell Kubrow Eggs / Kavat DNA.

Edited by Sin1989

13 hours ago, Sin1989 said:

I agree that it would be nice if Beast Master Teasonai had some more use other than for companion cosmetics / decorations.  I think it would also be interesting if you could adopt kubrows / kavats from him too.  He has a pen of kubrow pups next to him, so it would only be fitting.  He could have a few randomly-generated kubrow pups / kavat kittens that you could adopt in exchange for  PoE mats/Ostron standing (given how tedious things like kavat dna code farming is normally, they should probably be more on the expensive side).   Naturally, players would have needed to complete the Kubrow Quest and have an open stasis slot in order to do this. Being able to adopt Kubrows/kavats from Teasonai gives another option for people to obtain  them as well as being useful to those who like to look for specific traits used for breeding.  Every time his stock rotates, a new set of kubrows/kavats are generated.  Alternatively (and probably easier to do), he could also sell Kubrow Eggs / Kavat DNA.

I want to buy them puppies! ; w ;

On 12/5/2017 at 1:50 AM, Kainosh said:

Its a bit uncomfy to go Cetus to do that...But consign/forma doesn't happen very often.....so i dont mind.  Because its much better than "kubrow blender".

This particularly so. We've been feeding the puppy blender bit for quite some time now and the constant question has been where do they go. Hence the puppy blender bit. Now we have a real possible answer in the Ostron. Teasonai really should be the one for this role.