Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Status Effect "Bleed"

(PSN)CannaWhoopazz13

Question

I just want to confirm that the "Bleed" status effect from the Slash proc does damage to ALL types of health right?  Flesh, Machinery, Robotics, Fossilized, etc right?  It bypasses all armor and shield types, and just does damage directly to their health with no modifiers?  

Critical damage seems logical, base damage seems logical, the multipliers to elemental damage seems logical, but I'm struggling to find definitive answers on some of the status effects, even in the wiki.  

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13 said:

Including Ancient's "Fossilized" health?

It won’t work with an Ancient Healer around. This is not because of the health type - they have a status effect immunity. Should work on other fossilised health enemies though.

ANY enemies that have status immunity will not be effected, all others should be.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Healer

Yeah:

It is effective against all forms of flesh, but it is less effective against Grineer armors.

Slash b Slash damage's unique status effect is Bleed, a DoT (damage-over-time effect) that inflicts 35% of your weapon or ability's base damage per tick (7 ticks in 6 seconds) as Finishing damage, which bypasses shields and is not affected by armor or enemy resistances.

Multiple instances of the effect can stack on the same target, with each instance having its own timer.

Base damage mods and combo multipliers will increase the damage of Bleed ticks while mods increasing Slash b Slash damage will not. If a proc occurs together with a headshot and/or critical hit, the ticks are also affected by their respective multipliers. In case of melee weapons, another 8x stealth damage multiplier is applied to the ticks if the Warframe is in a stealthed state.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Slash

3 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It won’t work with an Ancient Healer around. This is not because of the health type - they have a status effect immunity. Should work on other fossilised health enemies though.

ANY enemies that have status immunity will not be effected, all others should be.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Healer

Wait, I thought they do get proc'd. Just need to proc Confusion from Radiation to clear that Aura effect and they are vulnerable to Bleed. I need to go try my Obie on more Infested Surv Runs though.

Edited by SPARTAN-187.Thanatos
more info

Bleed procs work on everything. If you proc an enemy that is affected by an Ancient Healer's aura, the proc will go to the Ancient instead. Just like using Radiation is a good way to remove the aura on entire groups because once it procs on any enemy affected, it goes to the Ancient Healer instead and neutralizes that aura since they are considered enemy to everyone else for the proc's duration.