Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Game Sux (Issue With Rank 6 To 7 Mastery Test)

Mangudai

No info on level up test 6 to 7. Failed twice for no apparent reason. Killed them all within time failed, survived until end of timer, failed. I want an explanation for this.

Maybe you change your attitude. Otherwise your thread will be seen as useless.

I don't know what to do so the entire game is bad.

Yea cuz we can understand so much from "Your warframe is a weapon" (that's all the info you got). How much platinum did they pay you to post positive stuff?

The game is still in beta. Why cant you get that!

I was on a mastery test and failed bc of some bug 2 times. I got it on the 3rd time. And that is it. There is no need to be angry or be butthurt about it.

If you cant finish it send a ticket to DE and they will respond.

99% people here passed that test with ease. It must be you then, because when i was doing that test i didnt have any problem. I just killed them with my latron prime without using any powers and i didnt need any explanation. Look for the mobs around the pillars if they are not visible.

If he looked around thoroughly and couldn't find an enemy to kill, it's possible it spawned in the wall/pillar/floor.  

That's happened to me before.

When did he say he "looked around thoroughly and couldn't find an enemy to kill?" All I see from the OP is that he said he killed them all but the timer was still running, now if the timer was still running, did he really kill them all or is it really a bug?

Stop assuming.

Also the chances of the same bug coming up twice for the same person when most people have been able to finish the test seem less like it's the fault of a bug, but it could still happen.

All I can say to the OP is retry it again, it's not like you stop gaining mastery or anything.

Edited by FateZero