Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

damage 3.0 will changes things for the better i hope

(XBOX)Darkclawmtxr739

Playing Warframe for the past few yearsi release how used to and easy it's gotten. It's way to easy to kill enemies and it feels like we've been rooming the map all day long. The damage system 3.0 said to change one shots right. It will make the game more different then it was and plus i think it will bring big improvements. Giving it some thought this game it feels to easy going and i think people are tired of that. So i think damage 3.0 will bring serious good changes. Thinks haven't changed that much but i hope this puts a new legacy on Warframe game play.

Ha haha hahahahaha ... Ha “for the better he says” maybe damage 3.5 maybe but if literally every reworks initial release is any indication it’s going to be terrible at first and piss everyone off especially when they already said slash damage is getting nerfed to the ground on anything that isn’t at least 70% slash at base so hunter munitions is practically worthless and impact will do a full knockdown instead of a brief stagger so blast is procs are practically useless using conditioned overload for more procs I used to hold out hope that they would get a rework right the first time until Oberon got worse than his original form before getting better and limbo is both overpowered and a heavy griefer in defense missions so yeah no doubts in my mind that at launch damage 3.0 will be god awful 

On 12/7/2017 at 9:57 AM, (Xbox One)Darkclawmtxr739 said:

Playing Warframe for the past few yearsi release how used to and easy it's gotten. It's way to easy to kill enemies and it feels like we've been rooming the map all day long. The damage system 3.0 said to change one shots right. It will make the game more different then it was and plus i think it will bring big improvements. Giving it some thought this game it feels to easy going and i think people are tired of that. So i think damage 3.0 will bring serious good changes. Thinks haven't changed that much but i hope this puts a new legacy on Warframe game play.

if you wanted a challenge just remove your mods and equip an extinguished key. Nobody wanted this nerf

Slash is perfectly fine as it is, it is the other procs that are total trash. Nothing is going to change even if DE nerfs slash unless they change this atrocious armor scaling, the

changes are still going to be worthless. Because nothing beats armor ignoring damage. People are still going to gravitate towards slash anyways to combat armor scaling. 

Nerfing slash just shows DE has no idea what is actually causing issues in the game.

Puncture and impact are still going to garbage and people are just going to be pissed because the few viable options they had is nerfed.

Edited by Dragazer

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2017 at 11:17 AM, Dragazer said:

if you wanted a challenge just remove your mods and equip an extinguished key. Nobody wanted this nerf

Slash is perfectly fine as it is, it is the other procs that are total trash. Nothing is going to change even if DE nerfs slash unless they change this atrocious armor scaling, the

changes are still going to be worthless. Because nothing beats armor ignoring damage. People are still going to gravitate towards slash anyways to combat armor scaling. 

Nerfing slash just shows DE has no idea what is actually causing issues in the game.

Puncture and impact are still going to garbage and people are just going to be pissed because the few viable options they had is nerfed.

What i mean is critical chance and status effect to be on it's own. Dont you want more verity in your warframes and weapons.