Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Purchasing Login & Quest Weapons From Market AFTER Milestone/Completion Reached

MagPrime

I currently have 2 of the 4 login weapons and while I'm not hurting for those weapon slots, it does annoy me that I can't use those two slots.  I wont claim it "rustles my OCD" because I don't have that, but it does bother me greatly to just have slots I can't use.

Same for the quest weapons.  I currently do not have a use for the Ether Daggers but I hold onto them just because I can't obtain them any other way in game.  (yes, I'm aware they came back for Plague Star but it's usually years between reappearances for things like that, IIRC)

What about being able to purchase the login & quest weapons from the market place AFTER you've unlocked them via milestones and quest completion?  This would free up slots for players like me and fewer people would be bugging Support when they accidentally sell them, for whatever reason.

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I currently have 2 of the 4 login weapons and while I'm not hurting for those weapon slots, it does annoy me that I can't use those two slots.  I wont claim it "rustles my OCD" because I don't have that, but it does bother me greatly to just have slots I can't use.

Same for the quest weapons.  I currently do not have a use for the Ether Daggers but I hold onto them just because I can't obtain them any other way in game.  (yes, I'm aware they came back for Plague Star but it's usually years between reappearances for things like that, IIRC)

What about being able to purchase the login & quest weapons from the market place AFTER you've unlocked them via milestones and quest completion?  This would free up slots for players like me and fewer people would be bugging Support when they accidentally sell them, for whatever reason.

I totally agree

Are you able to trade the login reward weapons? If not, then there really shouldn't be any reason why we CAN'T rebuild after a sale. Even if they are tradeable, a "re-build" could just as easily contain a "non-trade" lock.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Awesomenisticus said:

I totally agree

Are you able to trade the login reward weapons? If not, then there really shouldn't be any reason why we CAN'T rebuild after a sale. Even if they are tradeable, a "re-build" could just as easily contain a "non-trade" lock.

Login and quest items are not tradeable.

5 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Yes please! This would be so nice to have in the game. I’ve sold so many weapons and quest Warframes in the past and do regret it.

I have so many slots just to store quest and other one time obtainable stuff. xD