The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freeze / Performance Issue

Eliof-Astora

Hi, I've been encountering a game freeze in-game after the recent update. This happened thrice now (First was when I was in my orbiter, then I restarted my PC since it's been running for a while now, Second is after I loaded a sortie mission, then third is the same as second) and now I am unable to do anything. 
I haven't even visited PoE yet after the recent update, and the game automatically exits and tells me it detects a hardware problem when all my hardware were 
recently updated and healthy. 

Is there anyone else having performance issues like mine?
Maybe this hardware malfunction detector is bugged? I can play other games without issues...

EDIT:

I got my game working again. 
I just re-installed the game and it worked like magic. (Perhaps the latest hotfix worked as intended)

Edited by Eliof-Astora

1 hour ago, Eliof-Astora said:

Is there anyone else having performance issues like mine?
Maybe this hardware malfunction detector is bugged? I can play other games without issues...

Have you tried verifying / optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher? This should rule out the possibility of these freezes being the result of missing or corrupt game files. You can do this by clicking on the little cog wheel at the top-right corner of your Warframe launcher:

launcher01.png.9c939bf9f4d04e224db01bac9c45e69d.png

My game was smooth one day and next day BAM, goes to fps drop spike every 1-2 min, chat was gone, Game became not fun for me. Other games are perfectly fine no clue what is causing this. 2 Issues havent been resolved for past 1 weeks, especially the chat issue which many players have been complaining. Goodluck DE u literally made me think of a bad image of you guys rn 

Edited by SapphireZ

Hey DE your funny, I just looked at the weapons in my stats and you have all the infested that were in the event, problem with this is my computer would freeze when going into the plains and you did nothing to fix my issue while the event was going on, so I lost out I sincerely hope they do not have to be completed for mastery rank. it was just as sapphire Z says one day running the plains fine  the next freeze all the time, I put in a ticket but we will not get into that, I just find it a joke if you need these weapons to advance in the mastery with all the issues players had and are still having on the freezing issues that plague the system.

im also having huge freezing issues, my bug reports are going ignored, ive submitted dxdiag, eelogs, and even got a warning from a moderator for just trying to get my god damn issue fixed!!!! DE dimitri, ive seen you as the main DE member who seems to be handling all of the more intensive bugs, i keep seeing your name in alot of the forum posts im running through. plz help me dude. it honestly seems like if anyone at DE can do something its you dmitri, im a founder, ive paid hundreds on hundreds of dollars for this game over the years, please help me

issue includes, warframe screen freeze, (able to alt tab out) audio input and player input is still functioning normally, this can happen as soon as a minute or two upon joining a mission. my game suffers from steadily decreasing fps while in orbiter, or if i can manage to make it through a whole mission or two...

here is my dx diag, my eelogs, hell ill send you my pc if it takes care of the damn issue! i just want to play my game 

also, i have verified, optimized, chosen one direct x, downloaded nvidia beta drivers, and then reverted back to old functioning drivers, i have reinstalled warframe, and even reinstalled on a completely different harddrive. i am at a complete loss here.

7 hours ago, deagin said:

also, i have verified, optimized, chosen one direct x, downloaded nvidia beta drivers, and then reverted back to old functioning drivers, i have reinstalled warframe, and even reinstalled on a completely different harddrive. i am at a complete loss here.

im facing a similar issue, started after 22.5 update when baza came. but along with freeze do you also get disconnected from squad? that seems to be my problem and that seriously effect every thing since i cant focus/xp farm or open relics (since ill will DC)  i even re-installed windows last night hoping my registry might have a memory bug but nope still freezes and DC's me.

btw i dont think posting your logs here publicly is a good idea, its one of the rules to not show them publicly 

Hi, just an update to my post...

I am completely unable to play the game. I tried to verify game integrity using the launcher but it stucks at 3% (2nd Phase). After that, the launcher fails and it a browser opens telling me hardware faults. This happened after the launcher downloaded the recent hotfix 22.6.1

I'll try to re-install the game later and see what happens.