The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

goodnight-KYLE

Question

THE STRONGEST PLAYER IS LESS STRONG BECAUSE WHOSE AN ENEMY IS TOO STRONG IT BECAME STRONG.

An enemy is too strong! Can't offensive strength be lowered very? You may increase physical strength.

Unless it adopts how to choose the boss of Mercury by two routes, it does not advance! The strong one and the weaker one! Enable it to avoid a nightmare somehow or other.

Dafuq did I just read?

Edited by yam240499

Except the part where Mercury doesn't have nightmare mode anymore, especially if you haven't cleared the system either.

maybe they've changed sth in the most recent patches, but a couple of weeks ago i was helping out a friend, who just started playing, to clear mercury, and we did fight vor on nightmare (he even scaled up level-wise, on all the other maps enemies were lvl 1-5 and here 40+).

it might be related to who's hosting the game, since that time i was the host.. maybe there wouldn't be nightmare if h was?

ahh I'm sensing a bad Google translate here.

umm.I think they are saying that the boss of mercury is too tough and is blocking their movement forward. They may also be accidentally in nightmare mode?

Google translates EVERTRHING wrong...

I think he's complaining that Vor is too tough for him to beat as it is right now.

This is because Vor has such high offensive power and is not a bullet sponge. He doesn't mind bosses with higher health but weaker offensive power.

He's asking to give players an alternate route to bypass Mercury if they can't beat the boss.

And yes, he probably has been stuck on nightmare mode.

An enemy is too strong! Can't offensive strength be lowered very? You may increase physical strength.

Unless it adopts how to choose the boss of Mercury by two routes, it does not advance! The strong one and the weaker one! Enable it to avoid a nightmare somehow or other.

I'm guessing he is Japanese. (you don't say!?)

My teacher told me once that English is not really a learning necessity there unlike in some parts of Asia.

Also, I checked some forum posts here that are full of Japanese text and asked google to translate it...

Boy... google shouldn't have tried at all if it was going to fail that hard.

P.S. I love those cute aliases I saw in that thread.

ahh I'm sensing a bad Google translate here.

umm.I think they are saying that the boss of mercury is too tough and is blocking their movement forward. They may also be accidentally in nightmare mode?

Gentlemen, let me help you out. (even though english isn't my native language ether.)

@Drasiel:

Yes i think thats quite what he tried to say but:

The strong one and the weaker one! Enable it to avoid a nightmare somehow or other.

This part.

I think his Idea is to split the Tolstoj-Mission in 2. One with the weak Vor (Drops Cronus) and the stronger one (Drops Seer).

Hope it was easy to understand.

And:

i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymo

What if i tell you:

Nobody is forced to learn a language he/she doesn't like.

And futhermore: There are people out there who does not speak english... there are also people out there with no experience in german... am I judging these guys? No. So please, do not be disrespectful to other, because they "don't know how to english" :P

Greetings

Venrel

Edited by Venrel