The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Hello. I'm ToastyEmoNinja (bad name from early middle school that I'm too lazy to change lol) on ps4. My wishlist is very small as it only has a few color palettes I would like. All I really ask for is one of them on that list: fire, ice, daybreak, or lotus. Any one of those is fine by me, and I would really appreciate it. I only have the default colors at the moment, and as I work to earn more Warframes, I would very much love to have a little more customization. Thank you all. Even if you simply consider it for a moment, I appreciate the thought. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

XB83TVZ.png

3 minutes ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

Ahah, same here lol Tough I really gift a lot in addition of the mini event I organize (wich you been selected for at day 2 I think :P), I organize this event because I wanna show there is alway a lure of hope for everyone. Not like me xD

Yes i got selected, i gift a lot of forma bundles tho xd and i wanna keep gifting, i hope someone buy the primed soon.

so, uh. hi?

I guess I would post here just cause reasons and stuffs.

I have a wish list for the first time ingame just in case some random strangeness of generosity happens my way.

100% dont expect to receive anything, but I hope I can give you all some happy smiles and good vibes for my awkward post <3

Happy Tennobaum everyone! lets have some fun! :inlove: many kisses for all!

My dearest wishlist:
- Weapon slot and warframe
- Salix Solstice Syandana
- Nelumbo Syandana
- Octavia :(
- Provvok Shoulder Guard
- Nidina Armor Set
- Syrinx Armor Set
- I know it's veeery expensive but i would like the Nekros Irkalla Collection :( or the Banshee Soprana Collection 
- Smoke Colors Palette

PD: Here in Venezuela it's very impossible for me to spend money in game :( If someone wants to make me happy ,just check my wishlist or send me any gift, I will like anything!

Yeeeeet! Merry Xmas!

Wishlist:

-Ivara Noggle

-Mirage Noggle

-Decorations

-Blue or Gold Potato

-Any Zephyr helmet

-And a happy New Year for everyone!

Thank you for anything you may send and may your Orbiter remain cheerful!

Thank you-

neelz000 for a pack of 3 forma!

Wesley88 for the Ivara Noggle!

Edited by MsGroves

Le 11/12/2017 à 11:19, Dradonhunter11 a dit :

I'll ask just for fun the complete contuinity collection bundle (yeah the one at 895p, Ik that no one will gift that but worth a try asking, edit: OMG, OMG OMG, I just can't believe it happen, @Aeruhat, you are the real man that made a depressive really happy :D)

I'll even quote myself to say how awesome you are ^^ @Aeruhat, honestly I had a bad day and you broke the illusion of it and made it look nicer :D

Anyway, next round of victim gifting is in 3 hour!

My Tennobaum Wishlist:

• Color Palette Classic Saturated
  • Color Palette Corpus
  • Credit / Resource Booster
  • Warframe Slot
  • Weapon Slot
  • Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor
  • Forma
  • Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin

If someone is feeling generous, thank you in advance. Happy Tennobaum! :)