Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lt lech kril

Dmpoke

can u guys make it so that lech kril is not invincible cause for new players that are starting out they may get stuck trying to defeat lech kril and not knowing how to defeat him plus i think its kinda stupid that the second grineer boss you verse has to be completely invincible like shouldnt the last grineer boss be invincible not the second boss like come on also lech kril is so hard anyways to kill can u make him easier so we can be done the mission really frast not take like 30-60 minutes trying to kill him

He is getting REALLY outdated....it’s like what? 4 years since they introduced him? 

Even for a cet like me, when I try to help newbies with the boss it take way too much time because of the silly weakspot

now the design is interesting but not for a starting-ish boss  

I can see new players having issues with the bosses in Warframe. I even see alot of new players quit on Jackal boss fight.

Lech Krill isn't HARD. I find him to be more annoying. Cause the weak spot takes time. But if you take 30-60 Minute killing a single boss on Mars. There is something wrong with you. Even @LordMidnightX Say the game is too easy.

Get someone that can help you during boss fight and go on public matches. If you have trouble on every boss and everything on the game.. I can only say you need to play another game. Cause the fact is. This game is too easy

First time I encountered him, I had to look up how to do the fight. Far as I can tell, there are absolutely zero indicators or hints to how to stop him. I'm used to figuring out zero-information puzzles in raids, but this is just a planetary boss...and a low-level one at that.

Terrible boss fight for new players. Hell, it's a stupid fight for veterans. 

It's pretty obvious if you look at his health indicator when Lech is vulnerable for damage. Nothing about the fight needs to change, just maybe some FX to really draw attention to his backpack. Because people just keep unloading bullets, abilities (or even worse, pop multiple snowglobes on top of him :angry::thumbdown:) into Lech without paying any attention, they might not realise something is going on with Lech's backpack.