Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stationary Operators Cannot Jump and Slide

krc473

When in Operator Mode (post Saya's Vigil) there appears to be a bug when you try to slide while airborne. With the new 'warrior' operators came the ability for them to slide by tapping the sprint key. This works fine will standing still or moving - you slide when you hit the key.

However, if you jump before hitting the slide it is a different story. 

• If you are moving and jump: tapping the sprint key will make you slide (as expected)
  • If you are stationary and jump: tapping the sprint key will put you into (toggle crouch) void mode (not expected). You have to then take yourself out of void mode with the crouch button.

Has anyone found this previously? I am not sure if it is a new bug, or something that happened right from the start.

You can toggle void mode while stationary (whether jumping or not). Pretty sure this is working as intended. It's very useful.

And your warframe cannot slide while stationary, either, because that's obviously a momentum based movement.

1 hour ago, Snib said:

You can toggle void mode while stationary (whether jumping or not). Pretty sure this is working as intended. It's very useful.

Earlier, I was able to slide as a stationary operator - that may have been the bug. I could not do so when jumping, this seemed a bit odd. 

Testing it now, I cannot slide when stationary. Could just be a host vs client thing.

I don't remember ever being able to slide while stationary, and I've run a lot of spy missions as operator, that toggle has most certainly has always been there and is a great help. Always solo though, so might be a client bug as you said.

Edited by Snib