Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

mhh... I'll pretend I didn't see this.

E-N-E-R-G-Y

Why are people so excited for this feature anyway? Well, we'll be able to invite other people to our orbiter....so what?  Maybe I'm missing something, but what is there in it apart from being able to show off your statues? Idk. I mean, it's nice I guess.

Edited by AperoBeltaTwo

16 minutes ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Why are people so excited for this feature anyway? Well, we'll be able to invite other people to our orbiter....so what?  Maybe I'm missing something, but what is there in it apart from being able to show off your statues? Idk. I mean, it's nice I guess.

I'm excited because what's the point of fashion frame if you can't show it off? haha. Would be nice to have some company either than Ordis XD

Boy oh boy I just can't wait for all the ERP!
DE, I hope you put on a hazmat suit before reading chat logs ever again once this feature goes in.
It's going to be a horrible train-wreck, 26 million registered losers and you're implementing incidental support for ERP.
Mark me down as scared and horny.

Also yeah this is gonna skyrocket the amount of plat that gets spent on Orbiter decorations.
The real motivation for this feature: GROFIT

Edited by TheBlueJelly

16 hours ago, AperoBeltaTwo said:

Showing off Fashion orbiter. and maybe a cool way to be waiting in a squad before going in a mission.

Edited by (PS4)fullblast35

2 hours ago, Phobonaut said:

I don't want to be a $&*^ but... damn son. Get your fashionframe on, because your colour scheme makes me want to jab a ceramic dagger with CL equiped into my own eyes repeatedly.

Hahaaaaaaa. Yep, It was a brave move to even leave that on after Randomizing her colors.