Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage QoL changes

Kaokasalis

I have been enjoying Mirage Prime so far but theres some old issues that still plague her and i think she would be better off with these improvements.

Same duration for Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse

Its a bit annoying when you have two buffs you constantly use and the other run out before the other one due to a 5 second duration difference. Please either increase the duration of Eclipse or nerf Hall of Mirriors with 5 seconds from their duration so that they match. Chroma has it with Elemental Ward and Vex Armor which works really well.

Recastable Hall of Mirrors

Eclipse is Recastable, i dont see why Hall of Mirrors cant be.

Proper render for Eclipse in bright areas

Can we please just get rid of the bright blue effect for when Eclipse is in a bright area and replace it with a new effect? Its old, its ugly and doesnt look good at all. It makes Mirage look like a naked mutated smurf that barely survived a nuclear fallout. Either a new effect or just make it a brighter energy color of whatever color is chosen so that it at least matches the colors we chose.

6 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

It makes Mirage look like a naked mutated smurf that barely survived a nuclear fallout.

Why is this so accurate?

Anyhow, yeah those are some nice QOL changes, and as far as I can tell they wouldn't really affect how she's balanced to a really significant degree. +1.

54 minutes ago, Hieracon said:

I have been enjoying Mirage Prime so far but theres some old issues that still plague her and i think she would be better off with these improvements.

Same duration for Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse

Its a bit annoying when you have two buffs you constantly use and the other run out before the other one due to a 5 second duration difference. Please either increase the duration of Eclipse or nerf Hall of Mirriors with 5 seconds from their duration so that they match. Chroma has it with Elemental Ward and Vex Armor which works really well.

Recastable Hall of Mirrors

Eclipse is Recastable, i dont see why Hall of Mirrors cant be.

Proper render for Eclipse in bright areas

Can we please just get rid of the bright blue effect for when Eclipse is in a bright area and replace it with a new effect? Its old, its ugly and doesnt look good at all. It makes Mirage look like a naked mutated smurf that barely survived a nuclear fallout. Either a new effect or just make it a brighter energy color of whatever color is chosen so that it at least matches the colors we chose.

Although I do thing these changes would be nice, I personally believe that Mirage has a much greater problem right now. She is practically incapable of using her Eclipse properly on the plains. If you have any time I would appreciate it if you would read or comment on my post detailing this issue. Thank you tenno. 

Mirage does need a little love :heart: