The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

EDIT Hmm, noticed many did NOT shoot him in the head, maybe shooting him in the head is a bad idea (certainly makes you miss a lot more)... might have to redo this if so. Actually seems like a lot of shots just disappear without doing anything when shooting him in the head, was a lot more noticeable when using a slower firing weapon.

Yeah I have to redo this test, did a test with snipetron vandal shooting him in the head and then shooting him in the chest and killed him twice as fast shooting him in the chest.

-------------

Twin Vipers, 2x Forma + Supercharged

Missed like maybe more than half a magazine (or probably most of it :P ) so could have done a bit better, but I've only used two Forma on these anyway. The time could easily be beaten so won't bother doing it again. But at least one time for the Twin Vipers.

26,9 seconds

Edited by Mikki79

A good test once you get enough kill times submitted, atm it's probably just who got luckiest with crits and have best mods. Like I beat the Lanka time with my Snipetron Vandal and it doesn't have better dps, I guess I crit more. You have 50% crit chance so if you get real lucky you might crit every shot, doesn't take that many shots to kill him.

Edited by Mikki79

Snipetron Vandal, Supercharged and Polarized four times. Used Rifle Amp. 13,1s.

Had I got one more critical hit he would probably have died in roughly 11s instead (Unless all my hits were critical hits but I doubt that), cause I had to reload to fire the last shot that killed him. Will have to try for an 11 second kill.

My videos turn out extremely dark unfortunately cause MSI Afterburner is S#&$ty like that, but it records with no framerate loss.

Edited by Mikki79

EDIT Hmm, noticed many did NOT shoot him in the head, maybe shooting him in the head is a bad idea (certainly makes you miss a lot more)... might have to redo this if so. Actually seems like a lot of shots just disappear without doing anything when shooting him in the head, was a lot more noticeable when using a slower firing weapon.

Yeah I have to redo this test, did a test with snipetron vandal shooting him in the head and then shooting him in the chest and killed him twice as fast shooting him in the chest.

-------------

Twin Vipers, 2x Forma + Supercharged

Missed like maybe more than half a magazine (or probably most of it :P ) so could have done a bit better, but I've only used two Forma on these anyway. The time could easily be beaten so won't bother doing it again. But at least one time for the Twin Vipers.

26,9 seconds

]

[/

wOOt

Thank you for your Video! will update shortly.

wOOt

UGH! I don't know whats up with these IT guys at where I work. I CAN watch youtube videos now at work ( weird ) but everytime I try to update the main page all I get is a blank page after i hit Edit. so won't be able ot update till I get home (7 hours left) but thank you Mikki79 for yout videos.

And about Judging weapons its a pretty decent method, however becuase of RNG its always better to have a longer run.

wOOt

Made a new video for Twin Vipers, shooting him in the head like I did 1st Video was not a good idea. Everyone should probably shoot him in the chest when doing the tests, his head seems to absorb some shots and well at least I missed a lot when doing it as well.

Improved my time by 7,3 seconds by shooting him in the chest instead. New time 19,6s.

Will still try to get a better time for Snipetron Vandal, want to make it harder to beat. Cause I know I can get a few seconds better time, if I don't screw up and miss like a total noob all the time. (and get a bit luckier with crits)

Edited by Mikki79

Snipetron Vandal, Supercharged and Polarized four times. Used Rifle Amp. 13,1s.

Had I got one more critical hit he would probably have died in roughly 11s instead (Unless all my hits were critical hits but I doubt that), cause I had to reload to fire the last shot that killed him. Will have to try for an 11 second kill.

My videos turn out extremely dark unfortunately cause MSI Afterburner is S#&$ty like that, but it records with no framerate loss.

Updated! thank you again!!!

Been trying to get a better time with Snipetron Vandal and what I learnt is that my time is better than average so won't bother. No reason to make it look better than it is, I must have been quite lucky with crits that time tbh. The average time it takes me to kill Lech Kril with my Snipetron Vandal seems more around 15,5s.

Although you certainly could get 11s if very lucky but that's not fair, I'm not even sure if the current time is fair.

Sometimes numbers don't show up even if you shoot him in the chest but I assume you still do damage.

Edited by Mikki79

"Sometimes numbers don't show up even if you shoot him in the chest but I assume you still do damage."

I've had that happen plenty of times as well with other weapons. everytime I've been paying attention and that happens I do notice their HP drop.

The only time I've notice thats not the case is Ogris. which really annoys me since thats my weapon of choice.

I think showing weapon setup should be mandatory part. At least, watcher should know where to head at in his progress.

Most do on their own. I'll throw in something to please add weapon load outs if possible. won't make it mandatory though.

So was going to try my hand at improving my old Gorgon time and noticed o_O its gone from the list  X.X

If anyone else noticed their time for their weapon has accidentally been removed please let me know.

new gorgon time 46.10 seconds

C-O and Rifle Amp used

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDks9FNoWQU&feature=youtu.be

Give it time to upload.

Hello everyone!

Always looking for more videos whenever possible. :)

I'll be focusing on the event this weekend but i'll try and get some more times here and there......really need to max out my serration/hornet strike though for the best chances.

Finally, I have gotten the Cleanse Grineer mod. Time to update the Sobek time but i was shocked to find out after some testing that actually, rifle amp doesn't work for Sobek even during the time when i made my first video. Switched to corrosive projection this time but doesn't really help much.

On closer look, there is something weird going on. When using the cleanse grineer (switched out the Chilling Grasp), the damage numbers corresponding to armor pierce mod totally vanished. I guess the damage is still calculated somehow but I'm not very sure if the cleanse grineer buff applied to the armor piercing element (I expected faster time, still got mostly 13secs when using the non-functioning rifle amp)

27zch3m.jpg    

With Chilling Grasp without Cleanse Grineer:   Sobek base = 26, 60% Fire = 15, 90% Cold = 23, AP=93

24azwih.jpg     

Chilling Grasp replaced by Cleanse Grineer:  Sobek base = 33, 60% Fire = 20   Cold removed, missing AP.

Sobek my best timing, 11.07secs with corrosive projection and cleanse grineer (switched out chilling Grasp) C-4

Edited by Definitegj