The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

@ Ventias and ChaoticVice777

Sgt_biko was not trying to submit the video as a record. he was simply having fun and showing off the flux rifle glitching.  :P

@Mikki79

I belive you and definitegj are correct about the rifle amp not working for the SW. it should, as I am aware it does work on all other shotguns. I have some free time will do a small test and post shortly.

Well I am currently uploading a pretty raw quick and dirty video of my testing.

I'm just comparing  white numbers, and it doesn't seem as its working. or perhaps I'm silly and did it wrong?

Edited by Rompido

Managed to kill Kril in 6,84s with a 3x Formad Strun Wraith. Too bad Rifle Amp doesn't work with shotguns 6,84/1,27 = 5,39 it would beat Acrid. Or maybe not, I did use corrosive projection like definitegj and that adds something, would be close at least. Was a nice trick to sneak behind him while invisible as well like I saw definitegj do, makes it easy to land all shots.

I donno if I'll bother to post any video don't want to kick definitegj off the list he was first anyway. Was hoping for a better time but I didn't know the thing about Rifle Amp being bugged for shotguns.

So... 3 Forma = 25% more damage, for Strun Wraith at least.

Oh just post it. I don't mind. It will take me a very long time before i get to 3 forma. Nice result.

Well I am currently uploading a pretty raw quick and dirty video of my testing.

I'm just comparing  white numbers, and it doesn't seem as its working. or perhaps I'm silly and did it wrong?

Yeah, currently it does not work with any shotguns. Most probably ever since Rifle amp changed from Artifact to Aura.

Edited by Definitegj

This run was with Rhino's Roar and Rifle Amp, With Sonar and Rifle Amp i'd imagine seeing him go down in less than a clip tbh.

My PC actually lagged a bit when i first started shooting due to the massive ball of numbers that exploded from Kril but all things aside it was fun.

Acrid is no longer king of DPS :P hehe

Uploading now:

How fast did you have it shooting? and that was awesome.

How fast did you have it shooting? and that was awesome.

Once per millisecond, This glitch also works with the Ignis and the Spectra as well. The Macro works extremely well on semi-auto guns as well, I just don't have any real world use for it apart from bosses.

Was fun though (:

nah man no sonar or rhino roar. no warframe damage skills allowed. 

nice video though.

Actually, it's more like this...

Well seeing as my flux already has all this done i might give it a shot, i know it's not going to be counted but just for laughs why not?

Actually it's more like this ^ (:

Once per millisecond, This glitch also works with the Ignis and the Spectra as well. The Macro works extremely well on semi-auto guns as well, I just don't have any real world use for it apart from bosses.

Was fun though (:

Yeah same rate I use. 

I do mine through mouse program.  And it is very nice for avoiding carpal tunnel. 

Yeah same rate I use. 

I do mine through mouse program.  And it is very nice for avoiding carpal tunnel. 

I make mine through Logitech Gaming Software, It controls my Mouse, Keyboard and my Headset so it's nice to have everything rolled into one program.

I can't set it any lower than 1ms but once i get Serration maxed out (one more rank to go!!) I'll be able to one clip him i imagine.

Until the i'll keep working on my other builds. I have a few different builds rattling around in my head.

I make mine through Logitech Gaming Software, It controls my Mouse, Keyboard and my Headset so it's nice to have everything rolled into one program.

I can't set it any lower than 1ms but once i get Serration maxed out (one more rank to go!!) I'll be able to one clip him i imagine.

Until the i'll keep working on my other builds. I have a few different builds rattling around in my head.

Using Logitech too, 0,001 second per shoot. Empties clips pretty damn fast, only fps is the limit :D

Armour 2.0 has been delayed. On the flip side, anyone tried taking Krill down with a Soma yet?

Ranking mine up now, will do a run tonight sometime hopefully. It's a great gun and i'm seeing potential in it......just needs a few forma to make it really shine.

EDIT: I just did a 25 or so second run then, I didn't record it due to me forgetting i still had Carrier on with his shotgun. With maybe 2-3 more Forma i'm confident of a sub 20 maybe 15 second run........things are looking good.

Edited by Sgt_Bilko

~80% crit chance with 800 crit damage maxed, 100 rounds...

Soma is looking fairly OP

Tbh, i'm just happy we have a non Armour Ignore rifle that can be used at higher levels. That said.....it's going to be ridiculously powerful later on......25-28 second run on Kril without Split Chamber, Hellfire, Stormbringer or Hammer Shot..........yeah

Tbh, i'm just happy we have a non Armour Ignore rifle that can be used at higher levels. That said.....it's going to be ridiculously powerful later on......25-28 second run on Kril without Split Chamber, Hellfire, Stormbringer or Hammer Shot..........yeah

so what? like 2 clips? That is pretty awesome.

Just hope it doesn't get hit too hard with the nerf bat.

Ranking mine up now, will do a run tonight sometime hopefully. It's a great gun and i'm seeing potential in it......just needs a few forma to make it really shine.

EDIT: I just did a 25 or so second run then, I didn't record it due to me forgetting i still had Carrier on with his shotgun. With maybe 2-3 more Forma i'm confident of a sub 20 maybe 15 second run........things are looking good.

that's awesome I can't wait to see it in action!

so what? like 2 clips? That is pretty awesome.

Just hope it doesn't get hit too hard with the nerf bat.

took me about 2 1/2 clips.......but i also missed a bit. I'm working on my first forma now.

Might take me longer than i first thought now due to a really bad run at getting Forma from the Void.

took me about 2 1/2 clips.......but i also missed a bit. I'm working on my first forma now.

Might take me longer than i first thought now due to a really bad run at getting Forma from the Void.

I have 6 or 7 rotting away in my incentory :( waiting for something worth putting it on.