The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

C-2 Sweeper, 39.37secs, 3 polarity with Dethcube (cause name is better fit for the occasion), unranked Swift Deth. Corrosive Projection

After taking this video, I tried one more run without ammo stock but get the same timing (also same mixture of 2-3 shots per pause), meaning ammo stock does not work with sweeper (wiki, why you...) and will need another forma to get best timing. Sigh, will try it next week.

Some observation (might be false) about Sweeper with Carrier and Dethcube

Rhino roar has no obvious effect on Sweeper.

For carrier, the Striker percept need to be placed before Vacuum, or else occasionally, the Sweeper will "Jam" and will take a while before it shoot again.

Unranked Swift Deth has similar range (Still a bit longer, though) as maxed Striker.

Carrier's striker will target the closest enemy and will only switch target after it is dead, while Dethcube might not go for closest enemy and will switch target after every pause.

LOL that is pretty crazy!

btw if you ever choose to do conclaves. take that deathcube + Acrid or Strun W and you will hardly ever lose. believe me. I do it a lot. updating now

If I do conclaves I take an Ignis and don't lose unless I do something stupid. 

Ignis > Cover

C-2 Sweeper, 39.37secs, 3 polarity with Dethcube (cause name is better fit for the occasion), unranked Swift Deth. Corrosive Projection

After taking this video, I tried one more run without ammo stock but get the same timing (also same mixture of 2-3 shots per pause), meaning ammo stock does not work with sweeper (wiki, why you...) and will need another forma to get best timing. Sigh, will try it next week.

Some observation (might be false) about Sweeper with Carrier and Dethcube

Rhino roar has no obvious effect on Sweeper.

For carrier, the Striker percept need to be placed before Vacuum, or else occasionally, the Sweeper will "Jam" and will take a while before it shoot again.

Unranked Swift Deth has similar range (Still a bit longer, though) as maxed Striker.

Carrier's striker will target the closest enemy and will only switch target after it is dead, while Dethcube might not go for closest enemy and will switch target after every pause.

updated!  mine is almost rank 30! I will forma that thing.