The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

very impressive btw, these new mods are really changing everything.  thats only the 3rd weapon to break the 9 second mark.  I think once everyone has all the mods fully leveled we will see more in there as well. I for one know my synapse will be under 9 once i get the last 2 ranks of heavy caliber done.

very impressive btw, these new mods are really changing everything.  thats only the 3rd weapon to break the 9 second mark.  I think once everyone has all the mods fully leveled we will see more in there as well. I for one know my synapse will be under 9 once i get the last 2 ranks of heavy caliber done.

Yes, all Rifles will catch up while secondary weapons will stay more or less stagnant cause the corrupted mod not really worth it. Might also see more hugging in future. Hehe.

Edited by Definitegj

Mhh, anyone is available to help me film Grakata? It takes me more than the maximum 30 seconds allowed by the free version of FRAPs.

I got a video where I get Kril to half health, can we double that time and call it a day? 

I'm playing right now. mainly conclaves. hit me up in game. rompido, and i'll go with you to record

I'm playing right now. mainly conclaves. hit me up in game. rompido, and i'll go with you to record

We're a bit un-synchronized there. Tell you what, I'll add you in-game and we'll see if we can't catch each other at the same time. We might even do my Twin Viper/Dera in addition to Grakata.

O-1 = No cata + 1 forma ( lol )

etc...

You know its funny, my brother made the ignis the other day. He told me he leveled it all the way and put a forma on it, but couldn't fit any of the good mods on it. So I asked him what was up with that and he told me that he didn't put a tato on it, hahaha, no tato but he still had the time for forma.

Edited by DragonSage

Mhh, anyone is available to help me film Grakata? It takes me more than the maximum 30 seconds allowed by the free version of FRAPs.

I got a video where I get Kril to half health, can we double that time and call it a day? 

Get the free software called OBS "Open Broadcasting Software"

http://obsproject.com/

Free and it is much better than Fraps & Xsplit combined. 

Brakk C-0 Time:10.75

http://youtu.be/oUOmaex2Knw

I did have a phone call right as he was about to enter into phase 2. so ran around trying to avoid him till he got stuck under stairs. thus allowing me to finish my phone call in peace. I won't post this in the records if someone feels this isn't right. I'll let it sit here till the end of the day, then if no objections i'll post it under the records.

P.S no Aura that helped was used. ( had rifle amp on >.<  )

Edited by Rompido

they still do for me :(  you are disabling the block right? if you are using firefox its to the left of the web address looks like a shield symbol.

OH LOL. Thanks! 

Anyways, working on a orthos prime kill on Kril heuheuheheuheuhue 

Brakk C-0 Time:10.75

http://youtu.be/oUOmaex2Knw

I did have a phone call right as he was about to enter into phase 2. so ran around trying to avoid him till he got stuck under stairs. thus allowing me to finish my phone call in peace. I won't post this in the records if someone feels this isn't right. I'll let it sit here till the end of the day, then if no objections i'll post it under the records.

P.S no Aura that helped was used. ( had rifle amp on >.<  )

Wow this is sick. Most probably below 8 secs after everything is maxed.