The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Is there any particular reason why nobody is going for headshots?...

more chances to miss, thus hurting time.

Lech Kril doesn't seem to have a weak spot ( like head shots )

@Catscratch

If you can do that in 7-8 seconds with Boltor while sticking to the rules. I'd love to see how you did it. but I don't see how that is possible.

@Catscratch

If you can do that in 7-8 seconds with Boltor while sticking to the rules. I'd love to see how you did it. but I don't see how that is possible.

It is not possible with the Boltor. 

His head is so big and his movement so predictable... I just might have to start making use of my youtube account and do this myself ._."

Unless, of course, the latter is true.  Although, when bosses die in 3-10 seconds by a wide range of well modded weapons, that's probably why I never took notice of it. 

1) Timer starts once you start unloading everything into the boss in phase 2

(Once Kril's cooling tubes are destroyed, he will go berserk, erupting in flames.)

2) Must be solo on Lech Kril

3) Warframe abilities that grant damage buff or cause damage can NOT be used to include link*

4) Video no earlier than 7-27-2013 are acceptable.

5) no altering speed of Video During phase 2

6) bugs like the one which let the Flux, Ignis, and Spectra instantly dump their entire magazines. not admissible

7) Boss must be at least 99% HP at the start of phase 2.  (new added 10-6-2013)

*things like Decoy, Molt, Radial blind, etc are fine to help control Lech from going crazy on you.

Are using Bane/Cleanse/Expel/Smite mods acceptable?

Cronus  0-0

Pressure Point /  Sundering Stricke /  Shocking Touche / Spoiled Stricke

Wow so cool. How do you prevent knockdown from Lech Kril after Iron skin wear off? However, I think you might make the timing longer with a level 73 Lech Kril instead of 59.

Vectis C-4 18 Seconds 

Serration/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Split Chamber/Critical Delay/Hammershot/Charged Chamber/Cryo Rounds

Sorry, idk how to see the ,00 Seconds, perhapse someone who knows this can check it ^^ (or tell me how you do it that exact)

Vectis C-4 18 Seconds 

Serration/Point Strike/Vital Sense/Split Chamber/Critical Delay/Hammershot/Charged Chamber/Cryo Rounds

Sorry, idk how to see the ,00 Seconds, perhapse someone who knows this can check it ^^ (or tell me how you do it that exact)

Ah... So this means the Lanka is stronger... I guess... xD

Wow so cool. How do you prevent knockdown from Lech Kril after Iron skin wear off? However, I think you might make the timing longer with a level 73 Lech Kril instead of 59.

Oo.. Yeah s...t.  I will do it again with a 59Kril.

Edited by 100facher

Ah... So this means the Lanka is stronger... I guess... xD

Nah he was not using the best mod setup. Should use piercing hit over cryo rounds and Bane of Grineer over Critical delay I think... unless I wrong? Also curious if he was using Rifle amp or not.

Edited by MindlessWar

Nah he was not using the best mod setup. Should use piercing hit over cryo rounds and Bane of Grineer over Critical delay I think... unless I wrong? Also curious if he was using Rifle amp or not.

Don't forget he didn't even have heavy cal

Don't forget he didn't even have heavy cal

I tried it was Heavy Cal.+ Bane + Piercing and other Combinations 

Was over 25 Seconds.

But my Heavy Cal. and Bane are not max rank.

Also i think its really unrealistic to test snipers with Heavy Cal. as you can´t use such a setup in any normal situation.

The Setup i used is the best time i could get in about 10 trys with different Loadouts, also tried with fast hands & speed trigger and other stuff.

Think Lanka is just better for this test as its not possible to oneshot him at all and Lanka has a Magazine... reload times kill vectis in this test.