The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Here we go.

I was about to go render my crappy 23 second Braton kill, I do have 2 empty mod slots on it but damn that's a lot quicker.

Edit: Your "normal" white damage hits are 639 damage, whereas mine are 169 so the difference is massive..

Edited by CeePee

I was about to go render my crappy 23 second Braton kill, I do have 2 empty mod slots on it but damn that's a lot quicker.

Edit: Your "normal" white damage hits are 639 damage, whereas mine are 169 so the difference is massive..

I realized that I missed a few shots. I'll make a 5th video to see the results :P

I love damage 2.0 so much. Can't wait for the major bugfixes.

Chris post your braton loadout please.

edit: Nvm found the link.

Im using Cryo rounds instead of Wildfire, is heat damage better than blast? Not what wiki says.

It's better.

I can kill Kril in 1 clip with Wildfire + Heat.

2 clips with Blast.

Edited by Chris9428

I hope having just 25 fps while recording won't influence my results that much.

I really want to beat the Supra record.

Fps only matters if you're shooting semi fire or burst weapons, full auto and continuous should be just fine.

I'm running around 30 fps too when recording, you do get a bit better fps if you lure Kril into a smaller room.

Fps only matters if you're shooting semi fire or burst weapons, full auto and continuous should be just fine.

I'm running around 30 fps too when recording, you do get a bit better fps if you lure Kril into a smaller room.

I have the same fps when recording and not recording. No matter where I am :P

It's more of an Acer's lifespan problem than a performance problem.

If you check my older videos, I was able to run WF on good settings with an average fps of ~50.

Anyone has an idea what I could use on Embolist to have the best damage against Kril?

I tried Corrosive with mixed results. It took 20 seconds flat. Took me a bit longer with radiation on top of the base toxic damage. 

Embo is kinda hindered by how it can't unload faster no matter what. 

Anyone has an idea what I could use on Embolist to have the best damage against Kril?

I tried Corrosive with mixed results. It took 20 seconds flat. Took me a bit longer with radiation on top of the base toxic damage. 

Embo is kinda hindered by how it can't unload faster no matter what. 

Corrosive + Blast if still have slots after poison, heat, electric element. Corrosive + heat if not enough slots.

Edited by Definitegj

Yeah, Accelerated blast is bugged now, so is very OP. It add 60% of total damage as puncture. Though, didn't change the fact Boar prime is no. 1 shotgun in DPS right now.

Also knew about the bug (or not?). I will try to make a replacement vid with Accelerated Blast swapped with Incendiary Coat when it's fixed since Boar Prime is an impact gun, not Puncture.

Edit: Tested it anyways due to curiousity,

Lech Kril (Phase 2) vs Boar Prime U11 v2 (1.568s)

YT Link: http://youtu.be/6Z_cUhMWtS0

Mods Used: http://i.imgur.com/grnqeCk.jpg

Edited by LisRestall

Also knew about the bug (or not?). I will try to make a replacement vid with Accelerated Blast swapped with Incendiary Coat when it's fixed since Boar Prime is an impact gun, not Puncture.

What will be the effect then? Will Boar Prime still be in the highest shotgun tier, or other damage type shotguns be coming into play? (e.g. if Strun Wraith has as high Puncture as Boar Prime's Impact. I don't have Strun Wraith)

What will be the effect then? Will Boar Prime still be in the highest shotgun tier, or other damage type shotguns be coming into play? (e.g. if Strun Wraith has as high Puncture as Boar Prime's Impact. I don't have Strun Wraith)

Just edited my post above, take a look at the video. Removed Accelerated Blast and replaced with Incendiary Coat. Enjoy!

Edit: TBH, Boar Prime is kinda on a disadvantage on this Lech Kril tests as he is an armored grineer which is weak against Puncture while Boar Prime is Impact but still managed to get that very fast speed kill. No other shotgun can do as much as Boar Prime as of U11. Strun Wraith's advantage as of now is only it's fast reload while Sobek is a bit sucky on DPS but with a large magazine but really long reload.

Edited by LisRestall

Edit: Tested it anyways due to curiousity,

Lech Kril (Phase 2) vs Boar Prime U11 v2 (1.568s)

YT Link: http://youtu.be/6Z_cUhMWtS0

Mods Used: http://i.imgur.com/grnqeCk.jpg

Cool.

Announcement!

Current as of U11 Hotfix 11.0.7, the modifiers in game have some bugs/errors

Against Grineer

Corrosive: +25% only

Viral:         +100% (same value as old viral before the supposedly nerf).

Don't think is intended.

Edited by Definitegj

HOLY SMOKES! a lot of posts! in 1 day 'ish  I've read all the post and updated all records. please inform me If I missed anything. and guys / gals thank you so much for all your information! goes a long way to helping others be better players! Love you all! awesome videos everyone!

Announcement!

Current as of U11 Hotfix 11.0.7, the modifiers in game have some bugs/errors

Against Grineer

Corrosive: +25% only

Viral:         +100% (same value as old viral before the supposedly nerf).

Don't think is intended.

Thanks for the info! Seems like this is the reason why my Soma isn't doing much damage anymore against Heavy Gunners.

Goodbye 7.8k damage (with M Prime) XD

Screenie: http://i.imgur.com/5CH5Yvy.jpg

HOLY SMOKES! a lot of posts! in 1 day 'ish  I've read all the post and updated all records. please inform me If I missed anything. and guys / gals thank you so much for all your information! goes a long way to helping others be better players! Love you all! awesome videos everyone!

It's not Lisrestali T^T it's LisRestall

Edited by LisRestall

Sobek vs Lech Kril U11.0.7 (2.033s) with Corrosive Projection

How to bypass firefox video embed protection?

YT:             

Mod used:  http://i.imgur.com/Vx0khC9.jpg

Shotgun Spazz is max rank-1, will need extra forma to get max but still very nice result since Sobek have been buffed in U11 from 100 to 120, crits from 2.5%-10%, crit damage from 150%-200% and also have slight advantage when not involving reload.

Viral + Heat

Will redo when corrosive/viral fixed

Will skip Strun Wraith since not enough FPS to do it justice.

Edited by Definitegj