The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial Weapon Benchmark

Rompido

Sobek vs Lech Kril U11.0.7 (2.033s) with Corrosive Projection

How to bypass firefox video embed protection?

YT:             

Mod used:  http://i.imgur.com/Vx0khC9.jpg

Shotgun Spazz is max rank-1, will need extra forma to get max but still very nice result since Sobek have been buffed in U11 from 100 to 120, crits from 2.5%-10%, crit damage from 150%-200% and also have slight advantage when not involving reload.

Viral + Heat

Will redo when corrosive/viral fixed

Will skip Strun Wraith since not enough FPS to do it justice.

Bump

A small suggestion here. Now that each weapon does varying amounts of damage to different enemy types, using the same boss for all the different weapon types seems a little unfair. I mean, an anti-Corpus gun won't do as well versus Kril versus an anti-Grineer gun, for example.

It may be worth splitting the benchmarks up a bit. Keep Kril for a benchmark versus Grineer, but then also have, say, Phorid as an Infested boss and either Ambulas or Raptor as a Corpus boss.

A small suggestion here. Now that each weapon does varying amounts of damage to different enemy types, using the same boss for all the different weapon types seems a little unfair. I mean, an anti-Corpus gun won't do as well versus Kril versus an anti-Grineer gun, for example.

It may be worth splitting the benchmarks up a bit. Keep Kril for a benchmark versus Grineer, but then also have, say, Phorid as an Infested boss and either Ambulas or Raptor as a Corpus boss.

Raptor has invincibility phases and Ambulas is too squishy against an anti corpus build I think.

But phorid could be fine.

Though Boar Prime has more impact than puncture but still ended up being on top, still not sure how base damage components works on bosses or rather how the boss stats works, maybe they are neutral or some sort.

Raptor has invincibility phases and Ambulas is too squishy against an anti corpus build I think.

But phorid could be fine.

My Boar Prime bypassed Raptor's invincibility phases, it died less than a second. Ambulas might be a better choice but I haven't tried my Boar Prime there yet.

C - 6

Ignis

~ 10 - 11 seconds

updating shortly.

Though Boar Prime has more impact than puncture but still ended up being on top, still not sure how base damage components works on bosses or rather how the boss stats works, maybe they are neutral or some sort.

My Boar Prime bypassed Raptor's invincibility phases, it died less than a second. Ambulas might be a better choice but I haven't tried my Boar Prime there yet.

I've done Ambulas to see if its viable for testing. the problem is his pull and knockdown. same with Phorid and his knockdown.

Announcement!

Current as of U11 Hotfix 11.0.7, the modifiers in game have some bugs/errors

Against Grineer

Corrosive: +25% only

Viral:         +100% (same value as old viral before the supposedly nerf).

Don't think is intended.

Update 11.1.0

Still the same, not fixed.

Hek C-4

5,73 seconds

Hi, i see you using the Accelerated Blast. Although, U11.1.0 is supposed to fix the dual stats mod puncture bug, from the UI I can see that they totally missed Accelerated Blast. It still add 60% of total base instead of puncture only.

So just a note here and hope that Hek can be redo in future after accelerated blast is fixed. Thanks

Edited by Definitegj

Hi, i see you using the Accelerated Blast. Although, U11.1.0 is supposed to fix the dual stats mod puncture bug, from the UI I can see that they totally missed Accelerated Blast. It still add 60% of total base instead of puncture only.

So just a note here and hope that Hek can be redo in future after accelerated blast is fixed. Thanks

The mod's bugged? Guess I shoulda read the past few pages before then.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they fix it or not, the shotguns are taking over the fastest times as of now.

The mod's bugged? Guess I shoulda read the past few pages before then.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they fix it or not, the shotguns are taking over the fastest times as of now.

I'll make a note of this. on the front page. should have done it before hand.

Oh, We have already skipped using Accelerated Blast for Boar prime, Boar, Sobek in our setup when we know the bug because being mostly impact weapons, these shotguns, except for Hek, have not much use for Accelerated Blast after it is fixed.

So the timing is still valid for them.

Edited by Definitegj

I think it is disappointing that shotguns finally do superior damage point blank and it might be removed.  They should rethink shotgun base damage if this is the case, since fall off damage still exists and shotgun pistols are superior for all distances of crowd control.

At this post, hmm possibly disregard since you are still getting awesome times w/o blast :O,  might forma and try out a few shotty builds then.

Edited by Rankless

Oh, We have already skipped using Accelerated Blast for Boar prime, Boar, Sobek in our setup when we know the bug because being mostly impact weapons, these shotguns, except for Hek, have not much use for Accelerated Blast after it is fixed.

So the timing is still valid for them.

I edited my post then! thanks for pointing this out.